Meeting his parents.

The holiday season just started off with a bang , parties being held almost in every house accompanied by people getting tipsy and dancing the night away. Since Colby's birthday was coming up soon , he decided he'd leave for Kansas and come back after celebrating it with his family.

Since you had no where to be , he called you along so could be a part of his celebration. You thought it would be weird at first , considering you were just his friend but didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to see where little Colby grew up. You were almost done packing your bags as Colby entered through your door , "Hey there , all done ?" He asked excitedly. You giggled and nodded your head , getting off the floor while holding onto your baggage and heading out the trap house.

Colby helped you place all your luggage into his trunk and got into the driver's seat while you took over the passenger seat. "Hey Colbs ? Don't you think it'll be kinda weird ?" Your curiosity bugging you a lot. "What will ?" He asked , his hands on the steering wheel while taking quick peeks over you. "You know..me coming over to meet your family ?" You looked down and played with your fingers , too embarrassed to long into his eyes.

He got hold of your hand , holding it into his. "Not at all , they're well aware of you. I talk about you to them all the time." He laughed. "Oh and they've seen you in my videos too." He shrugged. That helped calming you a bit as you held onto his hand even tighter.

You guys were soon boarding the plane now , after finding your seats you settled down with Colby on your right as you opted for the window seat. You kept taking in deep breaths and fidgeting with your fingers , "Hey , look at me. It's okay , they're gonna love you." Colby said , gripping your hand again but this time kissing your knuckles. You breath hitched as you felt a whole load of shivers run down your spine. You blushed incredibly and laid on his shoulder , slowly dozing off to sleep.

You were awoken by Colby nudging you gently , "wake up y/n , we've landed." You rubbed your eyes , gently lifting yourself up from the seat and getting down the plane. The drive home was silent as you had fallen back asleep , when you woke up you found yourself in an unknown room , laying down on your back.

You sprung up , knowing you were at Colby's house. You scanned through the room and found all kinds of posters covering the wall , along with lots of pictures of Colby on his desk. You smiled at all of his little baby pics when the door swung open , "oh , morning sleeping beauty." He smirked , looking at you up and down. You were confused at first and soon realised you were wearing one of Colby's shirt that hit you right at your thighs , you blushed profusely thinking of the fact that he'd seen you in your lingerie.

He stepped closer and closer to you as you backed up until you hit his desk , he was only inches away from your face , "aww why is my bestie turning red ?" He chuckled as you hit his chest playfully. "I've seen you in your bikini before." He smirked as he leaned back and looked down at your body. "Stoppp Colby." You whined and pushed him away , walking towards your baggage.

You put on some sweats and made your way downstairs , Colby following shortly behind. You stopped mid-track as you saw his parents on the couch watching tv , Colby quickly came down and introduced you to his parents. "Mom , dad..this is y/n. Y/n , my mom and dad." He said moving his hands around. You smiled at his parents , "it's a pleasure meeting y'all." You said shyly. "Same here y/n. Trust me , Colby never stops talking about you." His mom said , as Colby flashed her warning signs.

You giggled and walked away into the kitchen with his mom , helping her cook dinner for the family. Mrs. Brock accepted you really well , as she told you all of the stories regarding Colby's childhood , she even proceeded to show you the photo album but Colby interrupted her abruptly.

You were now standing in the kitchen , washing all the dishes as you insisted on it. Colby entered into the kitchen to give you some company , "so , did they like me?" You asked nervously , bitting you lip as well. "Actually..no." He said looking sadly at you. You were confused and shocked , not expecting this reply. "They loved you." He simpered , you pouted as you hit his chest. "You're a meanie." You cried out , he quickly rushed to your side and hugged you.

"Um..there's actually something else." He continued as he backed away from the hug. "What ? What is it ?" You asked worriedly. "My mom thinks I like you a lot." He said rolling his eyes as you giggled back. You resumed doing the dishes as he stood back , looking at you.

After doing the dishes , Colby suggested it would be fun to watch a movie , a Christmas special. The whole family was sprawled out in the living room , his mom and dad sitting on the big sofa as you and Colby occupied the smaller one , almost snuggling. While watching the movie you felt your eyes get heavier and heavier , eventually dozing off slightly but were interrupted as Colby's mom started speaking.

"Are you sure you don't like her honey ? Because it doesn't seem like it." Mrs. Brock said , as Colby looked down at you to make sure you had fallen asleep , his hands soon started playing your hair. "I do momma. I really do but I don't want to ruin our friendship right now." His voice being sadder than ever. "Maybe you should give it a try son." His dad joined in. "Who knows , maybe it'll turn out to be great." His mom commented. "Maybe mom , I'll think about it. I'll take her to bed now. " He said getting up slowly and lifting you up bridal style.

You felt bad listening to their conversation but felt your heart rush at a million miles per second. The boy of your dreams finally liking you back. He laid you down onto his bed , laying beside you while looking at you sleep. He sighed deeply before trying to get out of bed , you grabbed his arm , pulling him back closer to you.

He face grew pale , "oh..you were awake ?" He questioned , scratching the back of his neck. You nodded looking deep into his eyes , "did you hear everything ?" He asked as you nodded again , not willing to show any emotion.

"Look y/n , I've really liked you for a long time. I just wanted to s-" his words were cut off as you placed your lips onto his , moving along with a perfect melody. You pulled back after a while , his eyes jumping from your eyes to your lips. He pulled you in for a kiss again and pulled back after a while , "you have no clue for how long I've been waiting to do that." He said smugly , you chuckled and bit your lip.

You cuddled closer to him as he rested on his back , one arm wrapped around your body and the other resting behind his head. You finally felt safe , laying in the arms of the person you loved a lot.