Maybe a little more..

I hopped onto the couch , ice creams and popcorn and hot chocolate being gathered around the table. Breakups were hard for me to handle , especially when you've been with a person for almost a year , luckily , I have 5 guys to help me through it , minus 4 since the rest of the guys were busy spending their vacations elsewhere or either going on dated with their girlfriend.

I threw a popcorn into the air , imitating Colby who sat across me. It flew in the air , landing right in the middle of my forehead , as Colby laugh at me. "Try again." He encouraged me with a fit of laughter. I grabbed yet another popcorn , flinging it in the air but failing again.

I gave up , pouting at Colby and his darn skills. "Ah it's okay , you'll learn from the master one day." He smouldered while I rolled my eyes at him , giggling at his silliness. "Want another bowl of popcorn ?" He asked , getting off the couch and grabbing the empty bowl of popcorn. I nodded quickly but stopped him , throwing a handful of popcorn into the air and catching a few in my mouth.

He applauded as I bragged , raising my hands up. "You see , the key is quantity." I smirked at him , his lips tugged in between his bottom lip. I felt my breath hitched up , my eyes falling down in embarrassment as my face turned red. He chuckled and made his way into the kitchen while I sat there , wondering what the hell just happened.

I can't let my feelings for Colby come out now , He's been my best friend of 2 years. Ohhh , this is messed up. I face palmed myself as Colby entered back in with a fully renewed bowl of popcorn , "You good y/n?" He chuckled deeply , sitting beside me.
"Ah yeah , just thinking about things." I said softly , my face burning up. "What things ?" He continued , getting closer to me.

"Nothing important." I said , backing away from him. I didn't want to rush into things yet and most importantly didn't wanna ruin our friendship. He looked at me confused but turned his head to the tv screen , handing me over the bowl of popcorn as he attacked the ice cream.

"Well , there goes my hours spent in the gym." He muttered , opening the box of creamy goodness. I placed the bowl of popcorn back onto the table and grabbed a spoon , both of us digging into the ice cream. Maybe I should check if he likes me too ? Wouldn't hurt with a little flirting would it ? I thought to myself , rubbing the cold spoon over my lips.

Colby suddenly screamed out , "ohhh my mouth's cold." He whined , holding onto his lips. My eyes lit up , "want me to warm them ?" I asked innocently , fluttering my eyes and scooting closer to him. His head snapped towards me , looking at me shocked. Colby slowly nodded his head , wondering what I had in store.

I leaned it , closer and closer and heard him gulping down his breath , leaning in too. Wait ? He's leaning in too ?! I quickly grabbed the hot chocolate laying on the table and pressed it against his hands , "Here you go , warm them up." I smirked , leaning back onto the couch.

He rolled his eyes , placing the cup between his lips and taking a sip. He licked his lips , placing it back on the table and going in for some more popcorn. After a few minutes he got up , walking out of the room and coming back within moments. I wondered where he had gone but settled for 'maybe the bathroom ?'

A while later the room suddenly dropped temperature , I shivered feeling my arms and feet get cold as Colby sat there casually. "Aren't you cold ?" I asked him , getting closer to him , hiding in his chest. He nodded his head a no and opened up his arms , holding me closer to him. "Do you want a blanket ?" He asked politely. "That'd be much better." I replied back shivering.

He nodded and got up , making me whine at the loss of contact. "I'll be right back." He giggled , walking upstairs while grabbing a blanket and running back down. He placed the blanket over both of us and pulled me closer to him , my body practically being placed over his lap.

I looked at him while his eyes were glued to the tv , outlining every feature of him. His ocean blue eyes stuck onto one spot , his eyelashes perfectly falling over his cheekbones every time he blinked. His eyebrows scrunched in concentration , as his pink plum lips were placed in between his teeth , pulling them out softly as they were wet and glistening under the lights. I thought of what it would be like if I ever had the chance to kiss him.

Colby caught me staring at him for a while as he looked down at me and moved his head up , "What's wrong ?" He asked softly , I just nodded my head a no. My eyes flickering from his deep blue eyes to his pink lips.

He leaned in as I pushed myself up , having the temptation to kiss his lips. He placed his lips over mine gently as I pushed in deeper , taking it all in. His eyebrows scrunched up again , focusing on my lips as his hands snaked to my waist.

I moaned into the kiss , feeling his warm hands hold my waist. He smiled at my response , continuing to kiss me. He pulled away slightly , "I love you.." he whispered as I backed away. "You do ?" I inquired , my breath being heavier as ever. "I've always loved you y/n. Trust me , I hated seeing you with your ex , it broke my heart. But then again I didn't want to ruin whatever I had with you." His thumb rubbing against my waist as his hands never left their position.

I felt my eyes sting and soon realised the tears flowing out , "I never knew you felt this way. I honestly wanted to tell you this long back but never had the courage to." I sniffed , he pulled back the strains of hair on my face. "I love you too Colby Brock." I giggled , pulling him by his neck and kissing his soft lips again.

He occasionally kept pulling away , whispering 'I love you' in between every stop. We finally backed away , our noses touching each other as our eyes were closed , enjoying each other's presence.

He held me closer to his chest , his scent filling me up as we continued watching our movies. He truly made me forget about all the sorrows I had and maybe that's the reason why I fell for him in the first place.

A/N : omggggg ! Sam and Colby won the TCA's !!! I'm honestly so effing proud of them that my eyes are sweating. These boys truly deserve the world and I hope they have much more in store for them. 💘