Mine. ⚠️

You were sitting on the couch , waiting for the party to get over that was being held at Brennen's place. Girls and guys were wasted , throwing themselves upon each other as rooms were filled with couples making out and having sex.

Katrina just left after spending most of her time with you since Sam was busy with Colby , doing their own thing. You saw Colby from the corner of your eyes , making his way to you but getting interrupted by a girl throwing herself onto him.

No matter how rude or ignorant a girl can be , Colby is the type of person who wouldn't utter a word. He had his respect when it came to girls and so didn't even mind budging a bit. The girl had her hands all over Colby , tracing his abs as she almost tried lifting up his shirt.

He tried explaining to her about the existence of his girlfriend but she was hungover , not bothering to listen to a word slipping out of his mouth. You sat there , waiting for your boyfriend to approach towards you but were disturbed by some random guy. "Hey there pretty woman." He said , his breath had the trace of alcohol in it. You tried walking away but the sudden hard grip on your hand wouldn't let you. "I have a boyfriend." You said , loud and clear for him to hear.

"Well , I don't see him anywhere." He grinned back , coming closer and closer to you. His grip tightened on your wrist , tight enough to give a purple imprint tomorrow morning. "Turn around !" A voice yelled out , "now you see her boyfriend." Colby sprinted his way towards you as he yelled at the guy trying to get his grip on you. The guy raised his hands up in defeat , walking backwards , away from you and Colby.

The next thing you know , Colby is dragging you across the couch by your waist into his car. "Colby ?... baby ?.... are you okay ?" You asked , not getting a word back from him. His hand rested on your thigh and didn't leave its spot throughout the ride back home.

As you entered into Colby's apartment, he directly made his way into his room , leaving the door open for you to follow behind. "Honey ? Can you tell me what's wrong ?" You asked gently before Colby sneered at you. He ripped his shirt apart from the anger contained in him as you gasped , not expecting this kind of reaction from him. He was truly mad.

"Strip." He ordered as you looked at him with terror. "STRIP !" He yelled out , startling you. You quickly slid off the tight bodycon dress you were wearing , letting it sink at the bottom of your ankles. You looked down onto the floor , not having the courage to look at him in the eye. "Get on the bed." He commanded , you quickly took you place , sitting at the edge of the bed.

Colby stared at you with lust , his eyes traveling up and down your body. He pulled off his pants and made his way over to you , "Lay down." He said while pushing your shoulder slightly. Your back hit the cold sheets as he made his way over to you. He didn't even bother kissing your lips as he attacked your neck , biting and sucking all over it while paying more attention to your sweet spot.

You moaned out of joy at the feeling of his tongue coming in contact with your neck , soothing the throbbing pain caused by a hickey. He left a trail of kisses down your shoulder , his fingertips lingering over your bra strap before gliding them down your arms , you arched your back to help him unhook your bra. Your bare breasts in view for him as his hands attacked your right boob , the left being given attention by his lips.

His tongue circled around your erect nipple , both of his hands cupping your boobs. You hands flew above your head , gripping the pillow. He pulled down your panties , wetting his fingers pushing them in you , your clit being pleasure by his tongue. "Ahh Colbyyy." You moaned out as he quickened his pace.

Your toes began curling up , showing how close you were to you high. "I'm gonna cum Colby !" You yelled out , gripping onto the bedsheets , your back arching upwards again. Colby's fingers were filled up with your juices , he took out his fingers and placed them into his mouth. Your body was now shaking as you were recovering from your high.

Colby took this time to pull down his pants and boxers , his tip teasing your entrance as you bucked your hips , wanting more. Without warning he rammed into you , increasing his pace with every thrust. "Colbyyyy !" You yelled out , your legs trembling below his. "Louder baby." He demanded while thrusting into you roughly. You screamed out his name louder , hearing a bang from the other side of the wall signalling the neighbours telling you to keep it down.

Colby smirked , accomplishing his goal. "You're mine. Only mine." He said while pausing in between and slamming back into you. You were close to your second orgasm when you felt Colby twitch inside of you. He grunted out in pleasure as you clenched your walls around him , cumming for the second time that night.
He pulled out of you and came all over your stomach , covering you up with his white fluid.

You both caught your breath and he proceeded to clean you up. As you guys were laying down in each other's arms , you looked up at him and smiled. What ?" He asked , smiling back. "You're hot when you're jealous." You giggled , kissing his lips. Colby rolled his eyes at your remark , pulling you closer to him and kissing your forehead as you rested for a while before jumping in for round 2.