Fling.

My chest puffed up as I flopped down beside him , trying to catch my breath. "Wow. That was fun." He said , chuckling deeply while running his fingers through his sweat-dripping hair.
I laughed along too , feeling extremely tired as I decided to spend the night in his bed.
It was extremely hard , being friends with benefits with Colby required us to keep everything on a low. I couldn't be as loud as I wanted and had to tip toe my way into his room in the middle of the night , only to sprint back to mine before the break of day.
The guys did suspect us numerous times but we were too good in deceiving them.
"You do realise you'll have to leave by morning right ?" Colby asked , sounding obvious. He grabbed his vape and took a big puff from it , hissing as he let out the smoke.
I nodded softly , settling in for the moment. The sex would be too good for him , hence the use of his juul to calm him down.
"Colby..?" I started off , building the courage of finally asking him the question I dreaded to ask. He hummed in response , taking yet another puff in.
He laid down on his back , his left arm under his head , supporting him while the right held the vape. He shifted his head to look at me , my back facing him since I was too scared to look him in the eye.
"What is it y/n ?" He asked heavily.
"What are we ?" My breath hitched at the back of my throat as I felt myself getting doomed. I possibly could've ruined whatever we had together.
-
Colby's POV
I remained stunned after she asked me that question. You see , I've never been the best at relationships. I'd always turn into an awkward mess and that's what happened.
"What do you mean ?" I asked her , seeing her body stiffen up. She turned around and faced me , her eyes boring through mine.
"Are we always just gonna be messing around in private ?" She asked me , her voice almost coming out as a whisper.
That's it , that's where I lost control of myself.
"What do you think ? That I actually like you ?" I chuckled , secretly waiting for her to say yes so I'd confess my love for her , if not , I'd remain as a silent lover.
Her mouth opened up , as if to say something but instantly shut it. She sprang up and covered her body with the satin blanket , her eyes scanning for her clothes.
"Ah..I think I should leave. It's best if I get to my room now." She bit her lip while getting off my bed , leaving it cold.
"Y/n wait , what's wrong ?" I asked her while getting off the bed too , making my way towards her.
She quickly seized her clothes , her eyes still glued to the floor. "Nothing. Nothing's wrong." She replied back , finally looking up to me while a small smile on her face.
"So..we're good right ?" I asked her , hoping I didn't screw things over.
"Yeah , we're absolutely fine." She said , fiddling with the handle on the door before swinging it open and running back to her room.
-
Y/n's POV
I couldn't believe what just happened. Out of all of the nights , why tonight ? Why did I even bother asking him what we were , I mean all that he cares about is sex at this point.
But maybe that's not what I wanted. What I craved for was a serious relationship. I was tired to be his sex slave whenever he felt the urge to eject his anger or stress out. It was time for me to search for someone who was serious about a relationship.
I woke up the next morning with a huge headache as I didn't realise I had cried myself to sleep.
My naked body under the translucent sheets reminded me of my night with Colby , the dreadful way he rejected me. It was going to be hard to keep myself contained while I see him.
I walked downstairs and found Colby and Corey in the dining room , having their breakfast while they spoke about video ideas.
"Hey Corey , Good morning." I chirped as I reached out for a bowl of cereal from the top drawer , my shorts significantly showing off my buttcheeks.
"Good morning y/n." Corey said while getting up from the chair as he was done , slowly making his way up the stairs , into his room.
I felt a pair of eyes stare me down , soon Colby's warmth radiated and hit my back.
"These shorts make you look good." He said cheekily , his hand held onto my waist as he sneakily attempted to put them into my pants. I jolted away from him , pushing his hand in the process.
"Colby no !" I yelled out , leaving him speechless. "W-What's wrong y/n?" He asked me worriedly.
I tried my best to remain calm as I buffered for an excuse , stuttering to come up with one as he patiently waited for my reply.
"The others are at home." I simply blurted out , running away from the awkward situation as fast as possible. He gave me a slight nod and went back to eating his breakfast.
-
The rest of the group were busy doing their own thing , which required for them to somehow exit from the house , leaving Colby and I all alone.
I pulled out my blanket and made my way downstairs , switching on to a Disney movie as I kept myself occupied.
"Hey , what you're watching ?" Colby asked while making a drastic entrance into the living room.
"Tangled." I replied casually , stuffing my mouth with the salt flavoured crisps. He hummed and took a seat next to me , grabbing the blanket as he snuggled closer into it. I ignored his existence as glued my eyes down to the screen.
My legs twitched once I felt his hand on my shin , slowly making its way up. I switched my position , causing his hand to slip away from me. He slid down onto the couch , his chest now placed directly behind my back while his arm hung low on my waist.
Colby's head moved forward , his breath hitting my neck while making my knees go weak. My breathing intensified as he moved closer , his hand slipping into my shirt as he rubbed my side.
I tried my hardest to not pay attention to his tantrums but failed once his lips met my neck , making me move away from him.
"What's wrong y/n ?" He asked me , demanding for a proper answer this time. "No one's home now , so what's your excuse ?" He asked me
"I..I'm on my periods." I stated simply , his face hitting up with realisation.
"Oh , I'm sorry. Do you need anything ?" He asked me politely while running his fingers through my hair.
"Um no , I'm just going to take off." I weakly smiled at him before making my way upstairs.
He sighed , letting me go off , leaving him alone in the room.
-
Colby's POV
It's been two weeks since she's been ignoring me. I wasn't allowed to get closer to her neither touch her , leaving me craving for her all day along.
The boys sensed something was up since I hadn't been at my best , constantly returning back home drunk after a long day out. This time , I needed her.
It was currently 2am and I wasn't able to fall asleep so I pulled out my phone and texted her , 'I need you. Now.' before waiting for her patiently.
My door swung open , showcasing her. She was dressed up in her pajamas , her hair was braided back as though she was ready to fall asleep any moment.
I smiled at her and motioned for her to join me in bed , hearing her sigh as she moved forward , settling down at the edge of the bed.
"Colby listen.." she started off before I cut her off.
"No. Let me speak this time , please ?" I pleaded , continuing myself as she sent a slight nod towards my direction.
"I know I've messed up really bad. I chickened out the other day , I was hoping you'd give me a proper answer but instead lost you. The truth is , I need you. Not in a sexual way , but I need you to be there for me here on. Although I'm not entirely saying we should stop that , I just want something more than a fling." I said , hoping to see some kind of emotion breakthrough.
I sighed in defeat , "I understand if-" my words were cut off as her lips were placed over mine , moving along with the perfect melody.
"Took you long enough to realise Brock." She chuckled , resting her forehead over mine causing me to have a huge grin on my face.
"No more flings ?" She asked me , a look a hope gleaming through her eyes.
"No more flings." I replied back , kissing her honey lips once again.