Find her.

Colby's POV

I got up in a hurry as my phone began ringing , I looked over , my vision still a bit blurry. The light blaring through the screen almost blinding my eyesight. I answered the call , my voice still raspy and groggy , "What is it Sam ?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"Are you still in bed ? GAHDANGIT." Sam yelled through the speaker. "It's Devyn's birthday today brother. We all are suppose to meet at her place , remember ?" He enquired.

I jerked up , looking over at my phone once again , realising I only had about 15 minutes to get ready. I quickly hung up my phone and sprinted towards the bathroom , hopping into the shower and wetting my hair. I hurriedly washed off the soap from my body and stepped out of the shower , wrapping a grey towel around my hip and making my way into my closet.

I decided to go for a casual look , black skinny jeans and a blank tank top did the job for me as I ran down the hall , meeting up with Sam and Kat. We decided on taking my car and I pedalled to the metal to Devyn's house. As I was parking my car and putting it back into neutral I spotted the others , waiting for us to arrive.

We were soon knocking on Devyn's door , calling out to her. She rushed to open the door , her face instantly changing colour as we sang Happy Birthday in an awful key. She giggled out in joy , hugging each one of us as she opened up the door , letting us into her place.

We hung out for a bit before deciding upon hitting the beach and then going somewhere out to eat. Each of us made stops at home , grabbing our essentials and driving to the nearest beach.

I laid down on the sand , feeling the sun kiss my body as my shade turned into a light golden brown. The rest of the guys hopped into the calming blue water , wetting their feet as they played amongst each other.

They got back soon since Tara kept grumbling that she was getting hungry , followed by the rest of the girls. I grabbed onto the towel I was laying down on and walked towards my car , our group splitting in threes , taking different cars.

I got to my car and searched for my keys in my pockets , finding no trace of it. Sam spotted my car keys dangling in my car. Damnit , we were locked out.

We eventually had to wait for a generous man to arrive and help us open up my car. "Wohhoooooo , at last." They all yelled out as I laughed along feeling completely stupid about myself , but yet keeping my cool.

"So , where do you wanna go to eat ?" Jake asked Tara while we settled down in our own cars , waiting for everyone to pick out an option. "Ah i dont know , why don't we ask the birthday girl ?" Tara suggested as all of our heads snapped to Devyn. She thought for a second before practically suggesting Carl's Jr , we decided we'd give it a shot and drove down there.

Me , Sam , Jake and Kevin rushed to the counter to place our order , I looked back and chuckled seeing how our group completely filled up the place.

As we waited for our ordered to be placed , the front door swung open , revealing the most beautiful girl walking through it. Her hair was open and it flew around her face as the vent hit her right as she entered in , along with her friend. She let out a small giggle , blessing me ears as she walked past me and stood right behind us.

She caught me staring and made eye contact , flashing a warm smile before presuming to listen to her best friend ramble on. I bit my lip nervously , looking around the room and specifically avoiding to look at her.

"Yes sir , can I take your order ?" The lady at the front desk asked , we placed our order and paid our bill , walking back to our tables but before doing so I looked at her again , seeing her vigorously tapping her credit card against her palm. She must be impatient..or maybe shy in general ?