Trying Something New. ⚠️

A/N : I'm so glad I'm back you guys ! I just needed a little time off to figure things out although I'm still figuring things out and haven't yet decided upon a posting schedule. I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from. Anyways , enjoy the story ❤️

"I've said it before and I'm saying it again , it's a no Cole !" You yelled out in frustration , the veins on your forehead began popping wit great intensity. What seemed to be a tantrum turned into a fit , resulting in Colby desperately wanting a way of his own.

"Come on baby , I promise I'll be gentle." He pleaded , flashing you those innocent blue eyes that seemed to drown you in his innocence.
"I don't get it , why the sudden hassle ?"

His brows twitched before he began furiously biting on his bottom lip , a drop of sweat ran down the side of his face that gave away the sign of agony.

"Well..me and the guys have been talking." He muttered , his eyes surfing through all the parts of the room except meeting your eyes. "They've all experienced something new in bed...I thought we could try it as well." He mumbled , fidgeting with the numerous objects that accompanied on your dresser.

"You told the guys about our sex life !" You shrieked , looking at your boyfriend wide-eyed before sighing in defeat. You honestly did see that coming , regarding how close Colby is with the rest of the guys.

"I just felt defeated alright ?" He began. "The rest of the guys seemed to have such an amazing sex life , while I'm here unavailable to treat you right in bed. I dont know if it's just me but...our sex life has been below the bars lately. I just thought we could spice it up." He puckered his bottom lip while looking at you towards the end of his sentence , the intense stare seemed to tingle a sensation within you.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all ? You thought.

"Alright , but we've got to plan it out. I'm not trying to get something stuck in there."
Colby chuckled deeply before embracing you in a hug , "gosh I love you so much."

-

Colby had set up everything for the big day , ordering stuff online before hand that only showed his hope for the experiment.

The cardboard box was plopped onto the bed , the rumbling noise signifying there were more than one item present in it.

You curiosity peaked as you shut off the tv immediately and crawled towards the edge of the bed , begging to get a peak at the artefacts that laid hidden from you.

"So , we're gonna start at 3 exactly. I'm going to open you up a bit , loosen up your hole a bit and then comes in the plug. I'll be placing that in you for about thirty minutes so your hole is nice and puckered for me and then we'll carry on , alright princess ?" He asked.

You weakly nodded your head while still eyeing down the forbidden box. You heard Colby let out a snicker and finally revealed the items present in it.

A bottle of lube , a butt-plug that had a silver diamond placed on its end and some anal beads. This was going to be fun.

"Alright doll , turn around for me." He requested. Lucky for Colby , you were already half-naked , implying the oversized sweatshirt and panties that certainly seemed to drive Colby wild.

"Up baby girl." Colby whispered , patting the small of your back as you arched your back up , your ass hanging in the air as you heard Colby let out a loud grunt.

His fingers danced along the hem of your panties , pulling it away from your body while exposing your lips that met with your tightened hole.

"Ugh , look at you." He growled while discarding your panties to the floor.