Nobody compares.

[ UNEDITED ]
Y/n's POV
Maybe it wasn't what it seemed , maybe we truly weren't meant for each other ? Our little session would eventually got over once someone walked into his life and he proved it too.
I was suppose to be meeting up with Mike and Ariya today at one of their concerts , being truly excited about it but also dreading over the fact that Colby was bringing a date tonight.
It felt weird , seeing him with another girl after all the times we've spent together. I guess I was just one of the many girls who fell in love with him but didn't deserve to get any back.
"So you're coming right ?" Mike asked me , basically begging me to come along after all the hours I spent locked up in the room.
"Sure Mike. I'll think about it." I said , still unsure. It wouldn't hurt as much I thought , realising it was probably time to move on from my little significant crush.
I quickly walked over to my closet , picking out the best outfit I could possibly find before proceeding with my makeup and hair , keeping everything to a minimal.
-
"Mikeee !" I yelled out , running towards him as I jumped up in his arms , being extremely happy to finally see him doing something he loves.
"I'm so happy you're here y/n." Mike said , slowly putting me back to the ground as we maintained our hug. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I smiled warmly at him as we made our way to the VIP lounge , finally meeting up with the rest of the group as I individually hugged and greeted each one of them , except Colby.
He sat at the corner of the lounge with his girlfriend on his lap , whispering sweet nothing into her ear. His face dropped once  he saw me walk in while trying his hardest to not maintain eye contact.
I decided to have some fresh air and walked straight into the crowd , searching my way out.
-
Colby's POV
I saw her walking in , totally not expecting her to join us today. She looked beautiful , absolutely stunning. It drove me crazy , knowing how close but yet so far she was.
I felt miserable , knowing she probably thought of me as an asshole for walking out of her life. My thoughts were eating me up alive and so I decided to talk to her about it.
"Hey babe , I'll be right away." I yelled over the loud music , walking away from Madison as I began my search for y/n.
I walked past the crowded stage , my eyes finally catching her talking to some random guy. His head was pretty close to her face , leaning in again her ear as they spoke. A beautiful smile was plastered onto her face , making me smile as well but soon dropping down as I saw her exchange numbers with the guy.
The crowd parted apart as I lead my way towards her , watching yet another guy come up to her with drinks in his hands. The sound of tins clicking together was audible as they cheered and gulped down the drink. Her eyes caught mine , blurring the vision of the crowd around me.
"I need to talk to you." I said , watching her roll her eyes at me. "I have nothing to talk to you about." She scoffed , walking away from me. The boys following along with her as I shot them an intimidating look , stoping them in their tracks.
I went after her , hoping she'd give me a chance to explain myself. "Y/n. Y/n please , just give me a chance to speak ?" I begged , finally making her turn around her heel as she looked me in the eye , showing absolute no emotion.
"What the hell do you think you were doing with those guys ?" I spat out , watching her emotion turn into pure rage.
-
Y/n's POV
"What the hell do you think you were doing with those guys ?" He spat out , watching my emotions turn into pure rage.
"Why do you even care Colby ?" I yelled back at him , pushing him away from me.
My emotions got the very best of me as I broke down in tears. "You just pushed me away from your life and didn't even bother explaining anything to me." His eyes softened as he looked down to the floor.
"Why do you think it's okay for you to come back into my life ?" I asked him , feeling defeated that he didn't belong to me anymore. My heart picked up its pace as he moved forward , trapping me between a wall.
He rested his hands on my side , leaning in closer to my face. "You really wanna know why I did that ?" His voice was raspy , sending shivers down my spine.
"I fell in love with you y/n. I couldn't stop thinking about you. Date and night , you were always running on my mind. It was hard not thinking about you y/n." Colby confessed , his breath practically hitting my face with how close he was to me.
"I never wanted to ruin the friendship I had with you but I couldn't settle for having you just as a friend." He punched the wall beside me , making me flinch.
The blood dripped through his knuckles , his eyes turning blood shot red. "I fucking love you y/n !" Colby yelled out , his hands tangling up into his hair. "And I'm jealous watching other guys drool over you." His said , freezing me in my place.
His head snuggled against my neck , placing soft kisses. My legs felt numb , almost being at the verge of giving up. "I'm not at all happy with Madison. You're the one who I want to be with." He said , trailing to his from my necks to lips.
"I love you too Colby." I cried out , kissing him once again. "Nobody compares to you Colby , there's no need for you to get jealous." I giggled , wrapping my hands around his neck as I pulled him in once again , kissing his soft plump lips.
Nobody could ever compare to you even if they tried.