You what ?!

You eyes were flashed with bright light as you turned on your bedside lamp , picking up your phone , seeing Sam's name beaming through the screen.

"What's it sam ?" You asked , mentally preparing yourself to be polite. You decided to stay back home while the rest of the guys were spending their night at some club. "Ah well , sorry to bother you y/n/n but Colby's had way too many shots.." he muttered , the end of his sentence coming out as a whisper.

"You have got to be kidding me." You grumbled , face palming yourself. Flashbacks of you warning him not to have too many of those recurred in your mind. "Can you.." Sam trailed off , "I'm on my way." You said , getting off the comfy bed and walking into your closet. You grabbed a pair of jeans and slipped them on before heading out the door. You started off your engine and drove off to the destination.

You parked your car , putting it in neutral and heading towards the door. The smell of alcohol filling up your nostrils as girls were grinding against boys , you eyes soon caught Jake in the crowd , following your path to him. "Hey Jake , have you seen Colby anywhere ?" You asked him , your eyes wandering the place. "Ah yeah , I guess I saw him at the bar with Sam." He said , pointing towards the bar. You thanked him , soon making your way towards the bar , seeing Sam holding up Colby.

Colby had his typical drunken smile across his face but his eyes light up looking at you , "babeeee , you're here." He said , coming closer to you. He threw himself on you and tried to kiss you but the smell of alcohol being too powerful , you pushed away his face slightly as he pouted. "Give me a kissss." He whined , puckering his lips up.

You gave in and pecked his lips , Sam giggling in the corner. "Let's get you home Hun." You said , grabbing onto his body and practically dragging him through the front door.

You placed him in the passenger seat and buckled him up , seating yourself down before riving up the engine back again and driving off to his apartment. "Hey babeeeee , you look sexyyyy." He flushed while you rolled your eyes at his comment , Colby being drunk can both be annoying as well as adorably cute.

You've got to witness the goofy and sweet Colby during these 6 months of dating , being his girlfriend was everything you could ever ask for. I love yous weren't required yet in your relationship , as the void was filled in by his actions.

The silence brought in attention as you looked over to a sleepy Colby , his head resting on the window , vibrating a bit with the movements. You giggled and drew your attentiveness toward the road ahead of you. The 10 minute drive back home felt like ages , mostly because of the silence.

You parked before shaking Colby , "babe wake up , we've reached home." You called out , he groaned unlocking his door and stepping out. You quickly got out , heading to his side and helping him up. You buzzed in and took the elevator , leading towards his apartment.

You took him straight to his bedroom and laid him down on the bed , going into his closet and grabbing his shorts. You helped him sit up and proceeded to unbutton his shirt , "babeee , I don't want to make love right nowwww." He whined , grabbing a hold of your hands. "I'm sorry." You apologised , knowing it would be useless to explain things to him.

He stripped off his shirt and pant , leaving him in his boxers. "Like what you see eh ?" He chuckled , smirking at you while you blushed and grabbed his shorts , helping him in them. He pulled up his shorts and fell back onto the bed , pulling you onto him as well. Silence filled the room as he stared into your eyes , playing with your hair and tucking back a strain. "You're so beautiful." He whispered , his thumb caressing your lip.

You pushed yourself up and kissed his lips , getting the slight taste of alcohol lingering on them. You pulled away , the both of you staring into each other eyes , "I love you." Colby blurted out. Your eyes grew wide , just realising what he said. "You what ?!" You yelled out , looking at him confused. "I love you , so much." He said again , grabbing the sides of your face and kissing you again. "Are you serious ?" You questioned , pulling back while biting your lip.

He placed his thumb on your lip again , pulling them out as he nodded. You sighed , "I love you too Colby." You smiled. He face beamed with his perfect smile , his eyes glittering. "Spend the night here , please ?" He pleaded , hope glistening in his eyes. "Of course." You smiled , pulling yourself up , walking towards his closet and grabbed his hoodie , throwing it on before crawling back into bed with him.

————————————————————————

The next morning you woke up on Colby's chest , you looked up at him and found him still sleeping. You gently got out of his grip and made your way into the kitchen , grabbing a pan and cracking some eggs into it. You rushed to make some orange juice as it was a cure for whatever was left of the hangover Colby was experiencing.

Colby made his way downstairs , looking at you up and down , seeing you wearing nothing but only his hoodie that was oversized over your petite body. "Good morning beautiful." His voice all croaky and raspy. You giggled and walked over to him , pecking him gently before presuming to cook your eggs.

You stayed silent , thinking he wasn't gonna possibly remember any of his lovey dovey talks from last night. You suddenly felt a pair of strong arms hold you around your waist , his lips found your neck , kissing it softly. "You know I meant whatever I said last night." He whispered near your ear , you felt his breath as shivers were sent down your spine.

You turned around and smiled at him , "I love you. I truly love you." He scrambled , cupping your face , placing kisses all over. You chuckled , placing your lips onto his. He pulled away and kissed your forehead , "I love you too Colbs." You said , pecking his lips again and gathering all of the eggs from the pan , dividing it perfectly into two plates as well as pouring a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice for him.

You sat around the dining table , eating away the breakfast you just prepared. You looked up and saw Colby staring at you , "What ? Why are you staring at me like that ?" You giggled.
"I can't believe I'm so lucky to have you in my life." He said , his eyes glued down on you. You blushed and looked away , biting your lip nervously.

He scooted his hair closer to yours , placing his thumb on your lips again , tugging at your bottom lip. "Aww , I made you blush again." He smirked as you playfully hit his chest. He kissed you again , bitting your lower lip as he pulled away. "I have a feeling I'm gonna love you forever." He winked at you as you blushed again , your heart fluttering with all sorts of emotions.