Not you again.

A/N : a lovely follower had requested this on tumblr and I was intrigued by writing first meet ups. Enjoy x

————————————————————————

You sighed deeply whilst stepping out of bed , the long and tiring jet lag was being a bitch at its best , making you the introverted person you clearly weren't. You silently cursed the cool weather present in LA as you headed over to get dressed in order to meet your best friend , Cassidy.

Since you were basically hyperventilating , you decided it was best if you'd stop by the cafe and treat yourself , after all it was going to be a busy day. Your friend was moving into a new apartment right across from her old one and decided it was best to get your help rather than call the professionals at it , although you didn't really mind since you want to keep your mind off of things lately.

"Sure , I'll be there in 10 minutes." You tapped the counter impatiently as you awaited for your brewing hot coffee that seemed to be taking ages to come along , at last the barista bought in your drink whilst you chipped in your money before quickly turning around your heel and bumping into someone.

You let it a loud squeal , biting down your lip as you almost drew a gallon of a blood out , crying at the thought of the contact that was created by the burning hot coffee meeting your skin.

"Watch where you're going !"

Your eyes followed up and landed on an oddly dyed haired boy with guilt in his eyes , his brows scrunched up in sorrow as he genuinely felt sorry for you , "I'm...I'm really sorry , I didn't mean to-"

"Oh save it ! Thanks for ruining my coffee." You yelled while walking away and turning your back against the stranger , defending your ears to the sound of his constant pleading. You rushed your way towards the front door and swung it open , mentally cursing the lad that rudely interrupted your perfect-to-be morning.

You were struggling to keep your eyes open while your hands clutched onto the steering wheel , praying to the gods above before you could possibly crash into another car.

Buzz , buzz
The soft vibrations that flowed through your phone caught you off guard , bringing you back down to earth as you saw your friend's name flash upon the screen.

"I'll be there in a minute Cassy." You quickly blurted out before throwing your phone to the passenger seat and took a sharp turn around the corner , sighing in relief once her apartment was in view.

It was new and well built , consisting of 10 floors in total. Luckily -or unluckily- Cassidy lived on the fifth floor , exactly half way through. The windows were beautiful panelled with white linings , the see-through curtains added in a touch of elegance.

"I'm here." You texted her back , waiting for her to walk over and buzz you in. Your social enxiety kicked it and you viciously began tapping your phone screen , ducking your head down in the process in order to avoid any awkward eye contacts.

"Hey , want me to buzz you in ?"

A masculine voice caught your attention , sending shivers down your spine as you forced yourself to look up at the stranger.

Your eyes narrowed down and you began fuming with anger , it was him again , the mysterious dyed-hair boy.

His face seem to grow pale once he recognised your familiar face , extreme guilt flowed through his veins as he bit hard down onto his lips.

"Ugh , not you again !"
Your body mentally prepared itself for a hardcore argument but instead , the mysterious boy handed over his brand new coffee cup to you , "I'd noticed how we had the same order , wanna take mine instead and have a new start ?"

His lips tugged into half a smile , his eyes focused on yours as he searched for some form of approval. The mysterious boy quickly held his head down in defeat , his hand being centimenters away from withdrawing the offer but instead his eyes glowed with ecstasy once your hand held onto the cup , pulling it closer towards your chest.

"It would be my pleasure." You smirked as his hand let go of the cup , your lips beautifully drenched with the rich coffee , sighing in repose once you felt your adrenaline kick in , boosting up your energy.

He chuckled deeply whilst extending his hand , "Colby." He chewed on his lip as he felt your soft hands wander against his , his ears desperate to hear your name slip out of your lips.

"Y/n." You could've sworn seeing his breath hitch at the back of his throat , realising what a beautiful name belonged to a beautiful girl. His lips being chanting your name , taking in the moment.

"Y/n , that's a beautiful name."

Your little moment was interrupted as you heard footsteps approach you , your friend immediately crashed into your arms as she greeted you , catching the both of you off-guard.

"Y/nnnnn ! Oh , how I've missed you babe." She squealed , bobbing up and down like a child in your arms as you let out a giggle. Your eyes met Colby's once again as you caught him smiling back at you.

"Oh , I see you've met my neighbour." Cassidy announced , gesturing towards Colby.

Your heart fluttered before almost skipping a beat , the next week or so was going to be interesting based on the secret little rendezvous you were wilfully having to have with the gorgeous boy before you.