Admit it.

I laid down on the couch , having my little own precious time as I awaited for Colby to get back from exploring.

My belly protruded to the to best it could get , hiding the lower half of my body. My hormones were hitting off today , putting me in the horniest mood ever.

It was easy for the first few months to sneakily touch myself , but ever since I hit 5 months , my belly seemed to block my only hope.

Apparently , repeatedly begging and pleading to Colby never seemed to work since he was too scared to touch me , assuming he would hurt me or the baby in the process.

I even waited completely naked on the bed once , watching his mouth open wide as he rightfully denied touching me , taking care of his little friend all alone while leaving me in agony.

I've been discussing this matter with Katrina , being my only friend in help. She gave me the idea to get some maternity lingerie , just to see how things might work out. I thought about it for a while , remembering how crazy Colby use to get once he saw me in nothing but my lingerie.
I chuckled and left the apartment , soon walking into Victoria Secret along with Katrina who helped me pick out the perfect lingerie for tonight.

-

As I returned back home , I found Colby chilling on the couch , a big smile forming itself over his lips as he made his way over to me. Luckily I had the lingerie in my purse , keeping it contained from Colby.

"Hey baby , where have you been ?" He placed a kiss above my forehead before falling down onto his knees , lifting up my shirt so my belly was in full view and proceeded with leaving kisses all over my belly.

I giggled , slightly pushing his head away , "Katrina decided to take me out for a while. You know , like a girl's day ?" I said , making my way towards our shared bedroom as he followed me.

He laid down on the bed , patting the spot next to me as he motioned for me to join him. I obliged and sprawled across the bed , laying down on my back as his hands rubbed my swollen belly.

I stared at his features in awe , feeling my heat wetting itself. My hand caught his face as I forced him to look into my eyes , placing my lips above his as I kissed him passionately , almost giving away a subtle hint.

I looked at him with lust , craving for his long lust touch. I needed to have him now..
"I'm off to take a shower." I said , lifting myself up with great difficultly as I grabbed onto my little baggy and rushed to the bathroom.

Little did he know I wasn't showering just yet as I slowly slipped into my maternity lingerie , showcasing my belly and perky tits while exiting out carefully only to find Colby passed out on the bed.

"Colbyy" I hummed out causing him to stir in his sleep while immediately jolting up , almost seeing my naked self.

"Babe..What's this ?" He sighed , rubbing his forehead as he brought up the courage to dodge me once again.

"Oh come on Brock , you know you want to sex with me. Admit it , you can't resist me." I crossed my arms against my chest as I looked at him with anger and lust.

"Y/n , I just find it unreasonable. You've waited for 6 months now , why not just 3 more months ?" He pleaded , moving uncomfortably across the bed as his pants tightened around his member.
I looked at him evilly and made my way over to the bed , slighting hovering him as my palm found his bulge.

"Are you sure you don't want to do it Brock ? This is your only chance.." I trailed off , putting down pressure on his growing boner. He grunted loudly as his head rolled back onto the bed. My legs quickly wrapped around his waist as I straddled over his figure , rocking my hips back and forth as I moaned at the satisfaction it provided.
A blob of wetness already forming over my new set of panties as I increased my pace , feeling his boner beautifully pressed against my clit.

"What if I hurt you , or the baby ?" He moaned out , holding my hips in place as he bought his eyes back to mine. His cobalt eyes filled wit electrifying lust in them , locking me down in place.

"You won't Colby. Sex is said to be good for inducing labour anyways , why don't we just give it a try." I pleaded , throwing him my puppy eyes as he rolled his eyes at me , finally giving in.

"Do you want to be on the top ?" He asked worriedly , touching my body ever so delicately as he cupped my sensitive boobs. "Yeah. We could try that." I mumbled in excitement , feeling his warm hands unclasp my bra , letting it loosen up across my chest before gliding it down my shoulders with ease.

"You're sure about this right ?" Colby asked once again , worry still prudent in his voice. I sent him a quick nod and got off him as I reached down for his buckle , unbuttoning his pants and throwing it off on the floor.
I teasingly palmed him through his boxers as he let out a loud groan , commanding me to get the off quickly.

I would wait any long and discarded his boxers too , watching his precum ooze out of his slit. Shifting my movements rapidly I use his precum as a self lube and coated his dick up.

Colby slightly nudged me back , ripping apart my lace panties in a hurry before laying back down so I could get over him. I giggled at his anticipation and straddled him once again , dancing the tip around my entrance before pushing in the tip softly while letting out a loud moan.

I pulled him back out of me , gradually pushing him back in until he was fully submerged into me. My hips rocked back and forth as I grinded with him inside me.
He held onto my hips and fastened me into my place , thrusting from below me as I felt him hit my walls.

"Ahh Colby , just like that." I moaned out , holding onto his bicep as he did all the work. I couldn't hold myself up anymore and flipped over , now laying on my back as he hovered over me carefully while supporting his weight on his arms.

Colby pushed his cock into me once again causing me to moan incredibly loud. His movements were slow and passionate , sending courses of pleasure throughout my body. I felt his hips roll , diving in deeper to hit my g-spot.

"Faster.." I huffed out , bucking my hips up to meet his melody as he fastened his velocity. He leaned down , closing the void between us as he placed a kiss upon my lip , his hand right rubbed my belly to sooth it down while his left rubbed gently upon my clit.

I felt my walls clench around him as he let out a growl , "ugh , you're so tight baby." His thrusted soon turned sloppy , his end coming nearer.

My body jerked up as I released myself all over him , soon enough to find his cum shooting into me , providing heat to my body.

Colby carefully rolled off me and laid himself down adjacent to me , both of our bodies drenched in sweat.

"Wow. How have I never agreed to try this before ?" Colby questioned , mentioning it was his new favourite sex. His arm wrapped around my belly as he rubbed slow circles over it , kissing my forehead tenderly before putting me in a deep sleep.