Missing you. ⚠️

You laid there , on your bed dreaming of Colby. Although it has been only 2 hours since he's away , it almost seemed like eternity. You thought of how perfect his lips were , how messy his hair was and how toned his shoulders and abs were.

You hands were now tracing your body , Colby being the only thought running through your mind. You hands slipped into your pants , rubbing yourself through your underwear as a moaned slipped out of your lips "Ughh Colby." Your fingers weren't enough to pleasure you , so you climbed out of bed and walked over to your dresser , pulling out your vibrator.

Colby never allowed you to use any of the sex toys or neither your fingers to pleasure yourself. He loved being the only one to make your body move under his control unless it was absolutely necessary , that is , if he was only gone away on tour and craved for you.

You were way into your thought to even realise that Colby had entered into the apartment. "Babeeee , I'm home." He screamed out from the hall , the noise of the vibrator being too loud that it dimmed down the other sounds. "Babe ?" Colby called out again. Another loud moan slipping out of your mouth as you felt yourself reaching your high.

Colby's eyes turned sorrowful as he made his way to your shared bedroom , his heart slowly scattering into pieces at the thought of you being with someone else. He creaked open the door slowly but only found your hands pressed down to your core , pleasuring yourself.

He leaned towards the doorframe with his hands crossed against his chest , his jaw clenching at the sight.  You jumped in fright as Colby cleared out his throat , drawing your attention to him being present in the room. Your cheeks flushed a deep colour of red in embarrassment , "Umm..Colby..I thought you weren't gonna be home for another hour." You got ahold of your posture and sat up straight , trying to cover your naked body.

"And what do you think you were y/n ?" Colby asked , his eyebrows arching high up , demanding for an answer. "I..I was missing you." You replied bluntly. Colby's lips formed into an 'O' as he made his way over to you. "But didn't I tell kitten not to touch herself when I'm there ?" He asked leaned down to your face , snatching the vibrator way. You looked down ashamed , not knowing what to do or how to make it up to him.

"Look at me when I speak to you y/n." He snared , his fingers lifting up your chin to make eye contact. "You do know what's about to happen , don't you ?" Colby asked as you looked at him terrified. He made his way over to the same draw and pulled out the punishment box.

You and Colby never used the items placed perfectly into the box , until obviously if anyone one of you guys made a mistake , hence resulting in a punishment. You gulped down the fear in you , "Lay down." He demanded. "Colby I was just.." you tried explaining something to him. "LAY DOWN !" He yelled back , making you startled.

You quickly sprawled back into bed as he hovered over you and handcuffed your wrists to the bedpost. He took out a blindfold and tied it across your eyes as he made his way down , sticking the vibrator into you. You knew you were in big trouble...

He made his way over to the couch and sat quietly while switching on the vibrator on the lowest setting. You started squirming against the feeling of a vibrator in you , bucking your hips and gripping the white sheets. Colby then leaned back into the comfy cushions as he suddenly pressed on the highest switch of the vibrator making you move trembling at the pleasure.

"Colby pleaseee , I'm sorry." You said trying to get yourself away from this trouble , your legs were shaking violently now as your toes began to curl up. He quickly got up from his seat and made his way over to you , pressing down on the vibrator more as you yelled out profanities , you came all over the vibrator and his fingers. 

Colby being the tease he is , pulled down your blindfold as the lights blared into your eyes. He stuck his fingers into his mouth , tasting your juices while maintaining eye contact. He then quickly stripped out of his clothes and lined himself against your entrance. Your dripping wet core soaking for him and him only , he pushed himself into you as he placed the vibratory onto your clit.

He thrusts into you , your hands rattling as they struggled against the handcuffs. He smirked before continued to slam into you , "will you do that again baby ?" Colby asked you as he slowed down his thrusts , "No ! No I won't , just p-please don't stop." You asked him with mercy before he snapped off the handcuffs off you , your hands directly attacking his back. Leaving scratches marks all through our his back. That's gonna sting tomorrow !

You legs shook uncontrollably as your second orgasm was nearing up , "I'm gonna cum Colby ! You yelled out before clenching your walls around his shaft , making him groan with pleasure. You came seconds later and so did he , but that didn't stop him. "C-Colby , I'm sore." You yelped , wanting him to stop. "Who said I'm stopping baby girl ?" He simpered as he continued ramming into you.

You climaxed almost 5 times that night , your legs gave up on you as you laid there on your bed , panting for air. Colby's back was now clawed with your nails , scratches running all along his back , he truly had taught you a lesson.