Rough. ⚠️

The sound from the tv blaring through the speakers as you and Colby were having your typical Netflix and chill night. The both of you being snuggled up in blankets while you cuddled closer to his body , empty boxes of pizza laying on the table.

You felt your hormones rush up , instantly getting wet as your attention was drawn towards the thought of the things Colby would do to you. You sneakily sat up , your back still resting against his chest while trailing your hand towards his member. His thigh instantly jerked but his eyes were glued to the tv screen , not bothering to look at you.

You recovered your position and straddled upon him , his head moving side to side to catch the view of his movie which seemingly got interesting. "What are you trying to do babe ?" He questioned you while his hands travelled down to your hips , holding you in place. His eyes finally landed on you after you held onto his chin , moving his face ever so gently.

You snaked your hands to the back of his neck , pulling him in for a passionate kiss. "Hm babe , let me watch the movie please ?" He begged as you pouted at his reply. Not willing to take no as an answer , you rested your head on his chest while your hands travelled down to his member. You pressed against his shaft , rubbing it softly as you soon earned a groan from him , "Babe. Stop." He warmed you.

You smirked while continuing your movements , increasing your pace as you pressed down roughly. He got hold of your wrist and pulled it away , looking deeply into your eyes he said , "what do you exactly think you're doing , huh ?" Just the raspiness in his voice was capable of sending you over the edge , but you somehow managed to contain yourself. He pushed you over , laying you down onto his couch before hovering over you and pinning your hands above your head. "Keep it there." He growled against your ear , biting your earlobe shortly after.

Colby pulled away , leaving you wanting for more , his jaw now clenched as his cheekbones were in perfect view , his chiseled jaw was sharp enough to cut through the tension. He played with the hem of your shirt , lifting in slowly above and stopped at your boobs , squeezing them roughly before proceeding to lift your shirt above your head. He lowered his head , kissing whatever could be seen of your boobs while nibbling on it ever so lightly , your hands flew down into his hair , pressing his head down closer to your boobs. "Tsk tsk tsk , so you aren't gonna listen now , are you ?" He whispered against your ear , unbuckling his belt and holding out your wrists , tying them up tightly and placing them above your head once again.

"You're gonna be suffering consequences if you do that again , understood ?" He sneered , you nodded silently. "That's my girl." He chuckled deeply , the wetness in between your legs increasing as you clenched them tightly which Colby took notice of. He wasted no time and ripped your bra off right down the middle , attacking your left boob with his tongue while his right hand flew to give attention to your right one.

His tongue circled around your erect nipple before taking your boob into his mouth , sucking on it and popping it out. His eyes were glued onto yours , watching ever expression resulting on your face. He kissed in between the valley of your boobs , sticking his tongue out while making his way to your dripping wet core , stopping at the area you needed the most attention.

You groaned in agony , already craving him inside of you as you bucked your hips up. Colby , being the expert tease that he is , pressed his thumb against your clit , rubbing you over your panties , "damn , you're already soaked." He commented , looking at the wet imprint on your panties. You whimpered , wanting more than just his thumb. He finally gave in and pulled down your panties , spreading your legs apart as he blew cold air over your wet pussy , you rolled and bucked your hips , going crazy from all the teasing you were experiencing.

He smirked before sticking his tongue out , barely touching you. You groaned out again , "Colby please , just stop teasing already." You cried out , your hands trying to fight against the leather belt tied around your wrists. "Use your words wisely y/n." He mocked , driving you insane at this point. "Oh just fuck me already Brock !" You yelled out , a loud gasp left your sweet mouth as his tongues flicked you all the way , up to down , leaving a wet stain over your core.

His tongue gave attention to your swollen clit while his fingers made his way in you , pumping in and out at a rapid pace. His curled up his fingers and pushed in harder , hitting you at the right spot as you instantly arched your back. "Colbyy" You moaned out , stressing over the 'y' as his flicked his tongue faster. He gently sucked on your clit , your hands almost left their place as Colby cleared out his throat , bringing attention back to where your hands were suppose to be placed.

Colby felt your walls clenching around his fingers and somehow managed to increase his speed , sending you over the edge within a flash while you were left there panting and gasping for air. He pulled out his fingers and licked you clean before placing his fingers into his mouth , tasting every bit of your juice spilled onto them.

While you were still recovering from your high , he pulled down his pants along with boxers as he was already shirtless and positioned his very hard dick against your throbbing entrance. He teased his tip around you , smirking as he wanted you to beg again. "Colby please , just do it al- ahhh fuck !" You yelled out as he slammed into you , not waiting for you to adjust.

His hands travelled up yours and undid his belt , your hands falling right onto his back. "F-faster.." you moaned out , he obliged while putting one of your legs above his shoulder , repositioning himself as he continued thrusting deeper into you. You soon felt the familiar sensation of a knot building up in the pit of your stomach , "I'm gonna cum Colby.." you cried out , the pleasure being too much for you to handle. "Not until I say so." Colby demanded , grabbing your thigh harder , separating your legs wider while he rammed into you.

"P-please Colby" you gripped onto his broad shoulders for support , clawing your nails into them as your legs shook incredibly. "I said no." He warmed back , his thrusts didn't seem to slow down. Your knuckles turned white and your toes curled up , "I can't hold it in anymore Colby." You said , he looked deep into your eyes , "Cum for me y/n" He said as your clenched walls loosened themselves and spilled you juices all over his dick , his white fluid filling you up to the brim.

He got off you before looking at your overflowing pussy , his eyes lit up with pride. "Let's get you cleaned up." Colby said politely while grabbing your hand and heading over to the bathroom and running you a warm bath.