Shush ! ⚠️

I rolled out of bed early today , my excitement getting the best of me. I've been avoiding coming on camera after Colby and I decided it was time to tell the fans we're dating. Don't get me wrong , the fans love me and our relationship too , but I've just been getting shy lately.

Today was the day I'd officially be in one of Colby's videos , with him , as his girlfriend. I never gave importance to the hate comments , so it eventually became a no biggie to me. I hopped into the shower , sighing as the water touched my shoulder blades , relieving me from my stress as my sores muscles entangled.

I heard the bathroom door click on and off , startling me a bit but I quickly called out to Colby. "Honey ? Was that you ?" I asked , as an answer Colby stepped into the shower , wetting his body too. He embraced me into a deep hug , his head resting on my shoulder as his arms were loosely hanging around my waist.

I giggled , feeling his hands run up and down my waist. He started kissing my neck , sucking on my sweet spot gently as my head rolled back on him , a delightful moan emerging through my lips. His hands travelled down to my core , inching closer and closer to my clit but I slapped his hand away , "stopppp. Don't you have a video to film today ?" I questioned him , he groaned remembering his schedule.

We got out of the shower quickly and dried ourselves off , I changed into some jean short that hit me right below my butt along with a comfy t-shirt and some vans. Before leaving I could've sworn I saw Colby checking me out , I brushed it off and got into Colby's car. Sam sat in the passenger seat while I sat behind , hearing them discuss about the information regarding the place we're gonna explore.

After about 15 mins or so we finally reached our destination , not gonna lie , it did look creepy as hell. Colby held my hand through it all , calming my nerves down. The place had been completely worn out but still had the existing furnitures and fixtures left behind. Apparently the place use to be a hospital back in the days , 'treating' the patients which , in the due course of time , killed them.

Sam whipped out his camera and pressed record , starting their very own video as they proceeded to explore the place around. They filmed their own bit and decided to look around the place , Colby diverted me to a different room while Sam wandered in the other.

"What's wrong ?" I asked Colby , obviously worried. He looked at me up and down , "shall we continue what we left behind ?" His hands already trailing their way down to my shorts. "What ?! In here ?" I was surprised , normally we'd contain stuff to ourselves but this was the first time we were publicly gonna have sex , although this place was abandoned.

"Sure , why not ?" He whispered against my ear , his hand already on my heat , rubbing me through my shorts. My breath hitched , what if Sam finds out ? What if we get caught ? Does this mean I have to be quite ?

My thoughts were snapped away as Colby backed me up against the wall , kissing my neck , marking his territory. He unbutton my pants and slipped his hand into my panties , "damn , that was easy." He smirked , bitting his lip as he pushed a finger in me. I moaned out aloud at the feeling of his fingers entangled in my wet pussy. "Shush ! We have to be quite , we can't let Sam find out." He growled , already shoving his third finger in me. I bit my lip to stop myself , nearly drawing out blood from the exceptional pleasure I was receiving.

He tugged at my shirt as I rose my hands up , swiftly taking off my shirt. He didn't bother unclasping my bra as he pushed it down , revealing my breasts. He sucked and bit on it while playing with my soaking wet core , he knelt down and looked straight into my eyes , pulling down my panties as he separated my thighs apart.

He wasted no time and plunged his fingers into me , licking my sensitive clit , occasionally switching his tongue with his thumb , rubbing circles all around. It took him less than 5 minutes of trying before I unveiled myself all over his fingers as he licked them off clean.

"Down on your knees." He demanded , I quickly knelt down and pulled down his joggers along with his boxers , his dick standing erect. I pumped him a few times in my hand and licked around his tip , "there's no time for teasing baby girl." He groaned out , I placed him in my mouth , bobbing my head back and forth as his head rolled back in pleasure. His hands made their way into my hair , pushing me deeper down this dick. I gagged , making him moan out , loud enough for only me to hear.

"Fuck it." He sneered , pulling me back up and pushing me against the wall. He turned me around , my back facing him as he entered into me roughly. I gasped , never being able to adjust to his size as he thrusted continuously into me. "Fuck , you feel so tight." He  grunted , slamming into me with no mercy. The sound of skins slapping against each other becoming audible every second.

He caught hold of my boobs and massaged them , my hands pressed against the wall to hold myself up. He pulled out and rammed back into me , deeper than ever , hitting my g-spot perfectly. "Ahh fuck !" I yelled out , my vision getting dazed from the unbearable pleasure. "Shush..be quite." He mumbled.

I instantly felt my knees getting weak , almost like they're about to give up as I sensed the nearing of my orgasm. "Colby , I'm..I can't.." I cried out , unable to form sentences. "It's okay , cum for me babe." He whispered seductively , sending me over the edge. I felt my knees wobble making me almost collapse , Colby's strong hands held me up right while he continued thrusting until he came into me , grunting and swearing as I was filled up with his cum.

He handed me over my shirt and shorts , both of us dressing up quickly as ever before Sam could find out. "That was fun." He said , pulling me closer to him by my waist , kissing my lips gently. "Surely was." I stated , heading out the door to find Sam.

We all meet back at the entrance as Sam looked at us weirdly , avoiding any eye contact as his face grew red. "Everything okay sam ?" Colby asked. "Yeah , but maybe try keeping your sex life private next time." Sam chuckled , Colby raised his hands up in defensive , my face igniting with heat as I hid myself in Colby's chest.