Awkward Boner. ⚠️

A/N: you guys guessed it right ! I've been dabbling in a little digital art myself ( colbysmisdemeanour is my tumblr as well as twitter handle ) and proud enough to show it to you guys ! ♥️
Anyways , enjoy the story.
Love ya loads x

You let out a loud growl , burying yourself deeper into the fort of pillows accompanied on your bed. Your hands clutched onto your tummy , squishing the most of it while trying to relieve the unbearable pain.

"Cole Robert Brock !" You yelled out in await , cursing Mother Nature in your head.

"Almost there babe." The heavy stomping of his foot proceeded towards your door , the water prevalent in the hot water bag splished and splashed as he came in , quickly running to your aid.

"Here you go baby." He cooed , being quick enough to jump into bed with you , his hands wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer , you back coming in contact with his chest.

You let out a deep sigh as his hands began massaging your tummy , soothing down the excruciating pain to a minimum.

"Better ?" His body moved closer towards yours , his face now burying deep into your neck. Soft but subtle kisses where then placed onto the crook of your neck , your stomach immediately twisted itself once his lips came in contact with your burning skin.

"Seems like I'm not the only one enjoying this." You giggled

Colby was quick enough to pull away from you , his reflexes kicking in while he hurried to loosen up the tight fabric around his torso , the bulge being too visible to go unnoticed.

"I'm sorry babe.." he muttered , his cheeks growing red with shame. "I don't have control over these things you know." He chuckled , scooting across the edge of the bed.

"I think I'll go fix it.." his hands rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment , having to reside in pleasuring himself for today.

A couple minutes later , you noticed Colby's shadow lingering over the bed post , he brought in the scent of sex as he walked closer to you , his head held down. "Aw babe , is everything alright ?" You asked him , opening your arms wide enough so he could scoot into them.

"It just doesn't feel as good when you do it.." he trailed off , his hands now coming in contact with your tummy once again.

"Oh don't you start Brock." You smacked his hand away while flipping on your side , your back faced him as you dozed off to sleep.

The rest of the weekend remained awful , sneak peeks of Colby wandering around the house completely shirtless didn't seem to be much of a help either as you thought about how he could've taken you right then and there , but sadly you wouldn't let him.

You found yourself praying to the gods above to end this trip with Mother Nature as soon as possible , you seeked and so did you receive. You bounced up and down with joy once you observed your periods come to a stop , although you really didn't want to mess this up and waited for a day more.

-

Colby relaxed his way into the rolling chair , his hands ran all the way up while he stretched his back muscles , instantly wetting your core.

You crawled your way over to him , straddling his lap while restraining him in place. Your wet underwear came in contact with his torso that seemed to be covered with those infamous grey sweatpants of his , his body rapidly jolted up.

"B-babe..what are doing ?"

You bit your lip to hold onto your chuckle while softly grinding your hips against his , the wetness seemed to travel through his sweatpants , giving him a glimpse of your desire.

"I need you." You whispered , nipping at his ears towards the end.

"Are you sure ?"

"Please , just touch me."

Colby quickly lifted you up in the air and wasted no time in pushing you up against the door , "oh how I've waited to touch you alright." He smirked , his lips trailed down to your neck , peppering it with wet kisses before making his way back up to your lips.

His right hand proceeded towards your tummy , all the way down to your underwear as he began rubbing figure eights above your clothed clit. "So wet for me." He moaned , rubbing you a little bit harder , causing you to arch your back.

He tugged at your-technically his sweatshirt as you obliged and ripped it apart from your body , your bare chest now exposed before him.

The cold air that smoked out of the vents seemed to hardened your nipples with its contact , making your extremely sensitive.

"Please Colby , just fuck me already."

It was his turn to chuckle deeply as he dropped you to the floor , "that's not how this works baby."

He quickly shimmed off his sweatpants along with his boxers , showing off his enormous dick that slapped against the walls of his stomach. "You're going to suck me off first."

You craved some form of contact , even be it when Colby would get all the pleasure , you just needed to feel him and so quickly grabbed onto his cock , stroking it gently before kitten licking his tip while watching his precum leak out.

His shaft was then placed into your mouth , taking all of him in while maintaining a very strong eye contact , his face flinched once you reached your limit and gagged before pulling all of him out once again.

You licked from the base all the way up to the tip and popped him back into your mouth , sucking him off at a consistent speed.

Colby's head immediately fell back , his hands gripped onto your head while forcing you to take most of him in. A subtle moan bought him back into reality as he shuddered beneath you , "yeah babe , do that again."

You decided to test him and pulled away , watching his eyes turn sorrowful.

"Why'd you stop ?" Colby whined while stepping forward , encouraging you to continue your act but you had other plans.

"I need you to fuck my mouth."

You felt his breath hitch at the back of his throat as he looked at you with wide eyes before actually consuming your words.

"Alright." He growled with a smirk , his hands held onto your head and he tried his best to push himself deeper into your mouth , causing you to gag incredibly , only to pull back seconds later to thrust powerfully back in.

Your lips were red and swollen , almost dripping with spit that perfectly coated his long shaft. Your eyes were on the verge of tearing up as Colby kept repeatedly hitting the back of your throat.

His loud groan signalled how close he was , his twitching dick being ready to ejaculate any minute now.

"Just like that babe , I'm going to break soon."

Your speed increased at an inhuman rate , bobbing your head back and forth as Colby let out a huge chain of profanities along with your name numerous times.

The white , thick liquid flowed down your throat , burning your insides while you moaned at what he tasted like.

You popped him out of your mouth , watching him shiver at the sensitivity as his legs jiggled. The powerful orgasm seemed to take over his body as he quickly waddled towards the bed and plopped down flat , his heavy breathing filling up the room.

You took this as a cue and jumped at him , ready to slid down onto his dick. Although , you were mistaken..

Colby quickly stopped you dead in your tracks whilst holding onto your hips and letting out a wince. "Ugh just hold on babe , let me just recollect myself." He chuckled.

His eyes slowly fluttered open , "that was the best orgasm I've ever had."