Big Mistake.

I hopped into my car after spending hours at the gym , all alone today. Colby decided he wouldn't accompany me at the last minute , saying he was 'sick'. He was fine the entire day , ugh !

The past few days were hectic , Colby kept trailing far away from me. The nearer I went , the farther he walked away. I did suspect something but shrugged it off quickly , maybe I was overthinking?

My thoughts were paused as I reached to our shared apartment and walked into the front door. I jolted when a sudden yell came towards our bedroom , is that..is that a girl ? I tip toed my way to the room and slightly nudged the door , pushing it open to find a horrific sight.

Colby laid there while a girl was over him , giggling while playfully hitting his chest causing him to have a similar reaction. She had a set of lingerie on while he was just in his shorts. His face dropped as he saw me making my way into the room , tears streaming down my face. He quickly pushed off the girl over him and crawled out the bed. "Babe..it's not what you think." Colby blurted out. I glanced back at the girl who has a sad expression on her face. What the hell is she sad for ?!

I shook my head before running down the stairs and getting into the parking lot. I got into my car and locked the doors shut before releasing all of my tears...

Colby's POV

I couldn't stand seeing her cry. All of this was fake , just a prank for my YouTube channel. My heart broke seeing her run away from me , she must think I'm a disgusting person. I quickly ran down along with her , not bothering about my YouTube video anymore.

She sat in her car , crying her eyes out. I sprinted to her car door and tried getting in , but found no luck. "Babe please open the door !" I yelled out, crying myself. I can't lose her , I loved her with all of my life.

"Babe just roll down the windows and hear me out." I begged her , she sat there in her car while sobbing. "Babe please , it was just a prank !" Her head snapped towards me , her eyes gleaming with hope but also hidden with the fear of trusting my words.

"Babe I swear it was just a prank , I dont have anyone else in my life. It's just you , it's always been you. I didn't even touch her y/n ! I legit placed a pillow in between us too , you can check the footage if you want baby girl." I said , tearing running down my puffy red eyes. She looked at me back with no emotion and then I heard the car locks click along with her door flying open.

She got out of the car and ran into my arms. "That wasn't fucking funny Colby !" She screamed into my chest , soaking my shirt with teardrops. "I'm sorry baby. I'm really awfully sorry." I said hugging her back , "I thought I lost you forever." I continued , sniffing my nose as tears ran down my cheek.

We stayed there for a couple of minutes , embracing each other until y/n started giggling.  "What's so funny ?" I raised my eyebrows , looking at her playfully. "You're just in your shorts , in public." She laughed. My face grew red as I held onto her hand , dragging her along with me to the elevator.

I pulled her back into my arms and kissed her forehead. "I love you and only you." I said , peppering her head with kisses. "I love you too Brock." She sniffed before snuggling closer to my chest. The girl meant the world to me.