Inducing labour.

This great idea was sent in by aFanficWorld , thank you so much Love.

You crouched above your bed , groaning out in agony as you huffed up for air. Pregnancy was being a bitch to you and you needed to get your baby out faster which only resulted in you consulting your midwife. She handed you over a long sheet of paper , explaining the different ways of inducing labour. So here you were , planning on striking off the first option off the paper , Yoga.

"Bend a bit more baby." Colby suggested as his hands gracefully rubbed your back , gently helping you push forward. You felt your back stretch out as you let out another loud groan. "I can't Colby." You regained your posture as Colby sighed , rubbing your back tenderly.

"Ughh , why doesn't the baby want to come out ?" I yelled out , tears spilling out of my eyes. "Babe it's okay , maybe the baby just loves it in there." He chuckled , placing his hand on my belly as he felt a kick.

"But it hurts so bad Colby." You seeped into his arms , panting heavily as you felt another kick. "I know babe. Why don't we try something else ?" He suggested , grabbing the sheet of paper as he went through some of the options.

"How about spicy food ? You've always loved that ?" Colby chuckled as I looked at him in excitement but soon grabbed you mouth as you ran towards the bathroom , nauseating terribly. Colby rushed to your side as he held your hair into a ponytail , watching you worriedly.

"Strike that off too." You said after washing yourself up. "I guess spicy food makes me sick now." You crossed your arms against your chest in exasperation.

"It's okay Hun , why don't I run you a warm bath ?" Colby said , already heading towards the bathroom. You plopped down onto the couch as you heard the water gushing , nearly filling up the bathtub.

Your hands slowly massaged upon your swollen belly as you waited for Colby to announce the bath was ready. You could feel the baby move in your tummy , making you feel uncomfortable as you moved about on the sofa.

"Baby , bath's ready." Colby called out while rushing toward your side as he helped you up while you began waddling your way into the bathroom. Colby's hand were at once at your aid , helping your strip out of your clothes while setting you down in the warm liquid.

You let out a loud moan you were holding as you felt the warm trickling water hit the right part of your swollen nerves , calming down any discomfort. Colby had decided to stay out , letting you have all the space you wanted.

"Feeling better ?" He muttered , flashing your upper body with the water and watching it hit the surface again. Your eyes were closed shut as you enjoyed the moments of relaxation before a sharp pain of disturbance was sent to your way.

You winced , gripping onto Colby's hand as the pain grew unbearable. "Get me out of here Colby." You cried out , groaning in pain. Nothing seemed to be working.

-

"I want this baby out , now !" You yelled out , your hormones going crazy. You roughly grabbed onto the paper as your eyes scrolled through the list and finally landing on something effect , in bold and underlined sex.

You bit your lip , dreaming of the ways Colby would touch you before you had gotten pregnant. You missed his touch , his roughness as he had denied having sex with you , his mantra being that he would hurt the baby.

"Brock ! Come here." You yelled out as he quickly rushed to your side. "Yes baby ? What's wrong ? Is it still-?" He continued blabbering out but was cut off with your lips placed upon his roughly.

He pulled away immediately , "what do you think you're doing ?" You handed him over the paper as his eyes searched for your reasoning. "Sex is said to be the most efficient way." You shrugged , pulling him closer through his shirt.

"Nope , not going to happen." Colby said , backing away from you. You pouted at him , "why nottt ?" You whined , pushing his body softly as he landed over the couch. You took the chance and quickly straddled him carefully in the attempt of not hurting the baby.

"Come on Colbs , even the nurse said it was fine." You said , your lips already nearing towards his neck as you nipped on it softly. A loud moan escaping his lips , "what about the baby ?" He questioned worriedly.

"We'll go slow." You confirmed , grinding your hips against his lightly. His ocean blue eyes turned indigo as his hand locked against your hips , guiding your movements.

You got off him as you proceeded to strip off your cloths , leaning down hurriedly in the process of discarding your pants. You stopped in your tracks as you felt a hush of water slide down your legs , a shocked reaction plastered on Colby's face.

"Damn. Was I that good ?" He chuckled before rapidly sprinting to grab his car keys and making his way over to you.

"We're having a babyyy !" I yelled out happily as we drove off to the nearest hospital.