IX.

Best part of every school day, especially this one, is when we're sitting in the cafeteria eating our sandwiches. The school is over for the day and we know we just got through the hardest part of the week - Monday morning.

This particular meet up of The Crew is a bit different than the others, as the main theme is the Friday party.

"Those guys rocked it!" Sue says after Jack asked what everybody thinks of Jamie's, who is Jack's football mate who threw the party, band. They played a couple of their songs on the party just for fun.

"Totally! That one girl was dancing like crazy!" Mia adds.

"...yeah, and then she threw her bra on the drummer." Sue babbles with her voice raised up by excitement as she giggles.

"Woah, didn't see that!" Jack says to nobody in particular with a big grin on his face.

"That's more than good, babe. You should only have your eyes for one girl in the room." She winks at him and they start kissing.

"Ewwwww." Jude does look disgusted. We, girls, give him the don't-ruin-the-moment-ya-prick look.

"Get a room."

Jack and Sue continue kissing, now only to make Jude angrier. I look at my watches and realise I better be going if I want to go to Nina's class.

"I better go. Bye guys." Sue and Jack are still kissing as Sue raises her left hand to wave goodbye. OK, this is getting disgusting.

"Coming with ya." Jude raises as well. I wait up just to tell him I am not going home so it is pointless for him to rush with me.

"I am not going home, Jude, so..."

"So where you headin' then?" he raises his eyebrow with interest. He would certainly want to go with me even if I said I am having a doctor's appointment.

"I am going to a guitar class." I answer proudly. "Not mine, actually, I am just going there to see what it's like for now."

"Wait how did you get to that? You never mentioned you wanna play the guitar?"

"Ehm, Jude, we only know each other for a week." He shakes his head confused. "A WEEK, man."

"Yeah I got ya but I feel like we are quite a friends already." He says looking at me as we get outside.

"Yeah." I smile watching my Converse.

The Highgreen Primary School is near to where we live, so we just walk our usual way. The light late summer wind is playing with my curls as I turn my head to Jude from time to time to keep up our conversation. I have no idea how we got there, but now we are discussing our favourite books.

"Nah, you should deffo read it." I am trying to make him read Pride and Prejudice but he does not believe it is worth a read. I love the book.

"And I promise I will try the Norwegian Wood."

"That doesn't count, though."

"What why?"

"Because you said you have it on your list of books to read already. It's not even a sacrifice on your side. You force me to pick up Austen, remember? That would ruin my bad boy image." He proudly puffs himself up with a giant smirk on.

"Aghhh, bad boy, what shall I read then?"

We are by the school now and I turn around to face him.

"Lemme think, honeeeeey." He strokes his chin with one hand and runs the fingers of the other through his hazel quiff as he is trying to look bad-boyish.