Prologue

The last thing he remembered was a person offered him a glass of cocktail. It was a graduation party as he and his college friends celebrated their graduation from the university. Nothing was suspicious. Nothing was wrong. He talked normally with this certain young man as they laughed together over some random conversation. This young man, he was nice. And charming. Nothing was wrong. Or probably he was wrong to have such innocent thought.

He opened his heavy lidded eyes slowly. Tried to adjust his visions to the sunlight crept from the window, tried to study his surroundings. It was all strange. Not the smoky pink wallpaper, but white painted wall. Not the flowery curtains decorated his window, but a plain beige ones. There were no Mario figurines on the study table, but CDs and it's player. Those were the odd things he could find around.

He shifted a little. Tried to sit but failed since his head way too dizzy. Kind of heavy headache blew him down. And his lower back was in pain. There he realized. His white long sleeves buttoned shirt was no longer buttoned. Undone by force. His body covered with baby oil, judging from it's smell and an empty bottle in the mattress near him.

He gulped as he peeked under the blanket. That couldn't be...

He didn't have time to even get shock when a creak sound came from the wooden room door as it opened. Revealed a young man wearing all black he met the night before.

His heart beaten faster. His breath hitched. He shifted tried to move with fear. He was scared. He didn't usually scare of this young man. No, this young man was nice. It couldn't be true. This tall and fine young man with his chapped thick lips was the smartest student in the entire university. This blond haired young man was one of limited popular people with awesome reputation. This young man was his crush. This young man won't do such horrible thing he didn't expect...

This young man walked heading to the bed and stopped just right beside the mattress. Their eyes met. And there was evilish smirk before this young man roughly grabbed his dark black hair, half pulling it. Exposed the milky white soft skin with some bite marks the pretty guy didn't notice it yet.

"This is your nightmare, I swear. And you gonna pay your sin to have such darned evil beauty."

---