Chronicles

[flashback]

Two years after lost his mother, Namjoon fled to the States for studying. As he got scholarship --yeah it wasn't his father's money-- he had plan to get a job and stay there, he didn't want to comeback to Korea. He wanted to study, get a job, and continue doing musics and performances in States as RM. He didn't want to come back home and take the responsibility as the heir of KIM & Co. It wasn't his dream, ever.

He argued a lot with his father. Mr Kim even sent his assistant to States to talk to Namjoon. And in the end Namjoon agreed. He agreed to come home with one condition: he asked to study and took random major in a university in Seoul after he graduated from the university in States just to enjoy a couple years as an ordinary Namjoon before the important day come.

The moment he finished studying and got a degree in economics and bussiness major --he admitted this major had more opportunities as he works as musicians-- from the university in States, he came back to Korea. He then took an engineering major just because he wanted to spend a little more times with his friends before he take over the responsibility as the heir of Kim & Co. He went back to Korea right away after he graduated, and the only reason he agreed to take the responsibility was his mother's letter. The letter along with some gifts from his mother that he received a month before the graduation day. The letter his mother's wrote before she left him forever. A special love letter from his mother that been kept save by the KIM's notary, that Namjoon could read as graduation gifts.

.

.

Since came back home, Namjoon always tried his best. Yet the harder he tried, the worse it got. Because the old man KIM always had a way to find fault for any mistakes he never did, and blamed him for whatever happened. And it felt like everybody around KIM just stood there watching him suffer, never offered him any kind of help. That kind of feeling. He was died inside. He always had the thoughts to ended his life.

He hated his father. He hated everything. But at least he got Hoseok cheering him up.

And that day... That day he got another reason to stay alive. The reason was this pretty guy he saw in the university library. Black haired pretty guy with kissable plump lips, that made his heart racing so fast. That made everything around were flowers.

.

.

Namjoon saw this pretty guy for the very first time in the university library. It was his first week as an engineering student, and was always staring the pretty one from afar since that day. Later he knew, this beautiful person was Kim Seokjin, took an architecture major two years earlier counted as Namjoon's senior. Namjoon knew the name and such about Seokjin from people around, this pretty guy has fame for his brain and looks. They called him, Kim lovely Seokjin.

Namjoon was never in love before. Ever since Namjoon first laid eyes on Seokjin, he knew the pretty guy was his universe.

.

.

Smart, rich, and good looks made Namjoon so perfect as a young man. But Namjoon was actually felt tiny and helpless around the pretty one, Seokjin. All he could do just staring from afar like a creepy stalker.

There was a day in a rainy season when he just finished his class and ready to go back to his apartment. He was about to walk into the parking lot when he saw Seokjin stood in the end of the hallway stairs.

It was raining hard that afternoon. An autumn rain and it seemed the rain won't stop pouring the earth for hours. And Seokjin looked hesitated. Namjoon just realized that the pretty one didn't bring an umbrella. Namjoon had one, but he had no courage to handed his umbrella for the pretty guy himself. Luckily, there was a food delivery service passed him by from the administration office. So he asked the food delivery service guy to handed his umbrella for the pretty guy. The moment the food delivery service guy walked approching the pretty guy, Namjoon turned his back and ran into the parking lot. Totally soaked as he reached into his car.