Count

"Seokjin, please. We need to talk." Namjoon calmly asked without any sign of dominance. He clearly knew where he was standing. He was all to blame.

Seokjin in the other hand already gained his strength and courage to face the man. "I don't think we have any kind of business to talk, Mr. Kim." He casually snapped. Took a glance on the other side for a second to check his baby boy that happily pedaling the bicycle -with training wheels- around the yard.

And the person mentioned as 'Mr. Kim' seemed so shocked. As the pretty one once called him as Namjoonie in the past, and lovingly cooked him chicken honey.

Namjoon cleared his throat. Afraid that his voice probably cracked after he got a new nickname that wasn't warm nor friendly at all. Well, sadly it was the exact nickname of how he called his own father. And what more he could expect, after those series of evilness he did in the past.

He tried to smile, and explained how he felt. "Seokjin, I was wrong... What I did was evil... And I really wish for it never happened..." He paused as he felt his heart bleeding. He didn't know any better words to express his regret and the guilty feelings. "If I could turn back time rewind. If I could make it undone, I swear that I would."

Seokjin just sneered off the words. Bullshit.

Yet, Namjoon continued. "You cared about me when I treated you bad. I don't deserve you at all..." His voice cracked. Failed to stay cool. "B-but we have Myung. We---"

"What?" Seokjin angrily pierced his eyes into the other ones. "Myungsoo is my son. He has nothing to do with anyone else."

"But, I am his father..."

Seokjin laughed mockingly, as he watched Myungsoo around, to make sure the baby boy was fine. "You better leave, Mr. Kim..."

"B-but I..."

"Leave..."

"Seokjin hyung?"

There was a voice came from the entrance yard. Made the two young parents turned their attention into a young man standing with his concern look.

"Jungkookie hyung!!" And Myungsoo cheerfully jumped off from his bicycle to greeted his favorite hyung.

.

.

"Jungkookie, hi." Seokjin greeted his cousin as the young man walked closer. "I thought you won't come today. You usually came early around lunch."

"Nah. I missed the bus." Jungkook answered while waving into his nephew that continue pedaling the bicycle around.

"Everything okay in college?"

"Like always." Jungkook answered nonchalantly because his attention was into this person. He knew this man. This man was the person who ruined his beloved Seokjin hyung's life. This man made his beloved hyung almost took his life forever. "What he is doing here?"

Seokjin shrugged. "Nothing."

"Really nothing?" Jungkook gave a hateful look, as he held himself to not follow the urge of wanting to punch the man. And the mother of nature seemed to understand this young man's feelings.

The skies suddenly turned dark and windy.

"We better come inside to the house." Seokjin said to Jungkook and softly called Myungsoo. "Myungie, come in. It's gonna rain."

And the baby boy automatically pedaling his bicycle towards his mother.

Seokjin took Myungsoo and asked Jungkook to take the bicycle inside. "Let's play again tomorrow, okay?