Confused and Cracked

"Everything were just fine and normal."

"Nothing special?"

"Special like Myung is now has greed for custard puddings?" Seokjin chuckled.

"Whoaa. That's a big news." The man in the other line learned the trivia positively. "I will bring some when I come."

"Yes, please." Seokjin smiled. "Ah, by the way, Hyosang, when you come to visit again for a holiday, I want you to see a friend of mine."

"You have friend?"

"Ohh. Come on..."

Hyosang laughed. "Why so suddenly?"

"Ugh, because I like her. She is so kind and pretty. And I think you guys will be a perfect match."

"Ohh wow."

"Her name is Bomi. Yoon Bomi. She was in the medical faculty and is now a doctor, just like you."

Hyosang didn't gave any reaction.

"Hyosang?"

"Did I miss something? If she is Yoon Bomi that I knew, then she is Namjoon's cousin. Right?" Hyosang cleared his throat. "I didn't expect the progress gonna be this fast, Jin. You and Namjoon."

"No. It's not about---"

"Just please be happy."

Seokjin bit his lower lip. "Hyosang..."

"I'm happy, when you are happy. You know that. You just need to promise me, you won't hurt yourself anymore."

.

Seokjin sighed as he put back the wireless phone into the place. He leaned his back on the sofa and stared into the ceiling. Progress? What progress, though? If it was about making some new friends, he won't deny that the BBQ party was nice. It was nice for having some people around, sometimes. Yes, he already knew Taehyung, but not the other three. But still, he could gladly accept Yoongi, Jimin, and Bomi as new people that came into his life and he wished he would know them better than just names. Well, it's no use forcing yourself to be sociable anytime, with anyone. And as for Seokjin, he was the type that won't refuse when he is being approached by new people. If there are peple approach him to make friends and then asked him to go for meals together and keep in touch with them, he is actually okay with it.

But what about this certain person, this man, that also did his best to approach him? They weren't even friends. Not yet.

"Progress?" Seokjin quietly mumbled, rolled up his left long sleeve that covered half of his palm to reveal the bracelet on his wrist. "Long time ago in the past, I wanted to be friends with him. At least, I wanted him to know my name... But look what he did..." For a moment he was just blankly staring his bracelet. "But... He was being honest when he told me about what happened to him that night. He was sincere when he told me he was sorry and begged me for forgiveness." He bit his lower lip. "What should I do now..."

.

.

"Hyung... Myung want to ride bicycle..."

"No, Myung."

"Why?"

"Not everything you want you will get it." Jungkook nonchalantly continued to play his Nintendo Switch. "The world is cruel, Myung."

Myungsoo pouted, though he didn't understand what Jungkook were talking about.

"Jungkook ah, Seokjin is having a peaceful bath, and you are not going to pissed him off by making Myungsoo cry like you always did." Mrs. Ahn scolded, as she folded some laundry.