Cuts and Cares

I want to hold you, make it come true

Give all my loving but I don't even know you

I'll be your sunshine in pouring rain

And say I love you but I don't even know your name.

-----

[Flashback]

"Guys!!" A squeaky nasal voice of beautiful young lady greeted the people in the room. The living room of Park's residence. "Thanks for coming here in this lovely house."

"This is not your house, Bomi ah." The man with pale skin and sluggish look replied.

"Mmm? So what? Not yours as well, Yoongs. But at least I am Mrs Park's favorite." The young lady named Bomi answered with triumph.

"Yah yah... You two why always bickering like this. Are you guys, dating?" The man with bright sunshine aura laughed. "I wonder what kind of babies you would have if you two marry each other." He laughed out loud, made the person beside him that wore tattered t-shirt and square smile, laughed as well.

"Yah, Jung Hoseok. You are usually funny. What happened with you today?" Bomi pouted. "How come I marry this cold hearted stone when the only person willingly to date him was Park Jimin?"

And the man who got the name mentioned, Jimin, joined the laughter festa.

It was Sunday afternoon in the end of spring holiday and Bomi asked the guys to gather up. She was actually invited them to come into her house, but then Jimin suggested to gather in his house because his mother told him she would bake them cheesecake for afternoon tea.

"So? Is there any urgency why we are here?" Yoongi asked.

"As urgency as your future." Bomi said nonchalantly and got 'you kidding me' look from Yoongi plus a clicked tongue. "But, where is Namjoon?"

"Sorry, I'm late." The man just rushed up.

"No prob." Hoseok shifted to give Namjoon space to sit. They were all sat on the carpet instead of the couch, around the table that full with mugs and a whole round cheesecake ready to devour. "Your dad again? Talking about KIM & Co again?" Hoseok asked the younger while the other were busy chattering nonsense.

Namjoon just sighed and shrugged his shoulders. And Hoseok understood that Namjoon wasn't in a good mood to talk, so he gave the man a light pat on his back.

"Okay, let's go!" The young man with square smile seemed couldn't wait any longer.

And Bomi happily reached the large totebag she brought along from home. "Since I just came from a lovely holiday... Here..." She took the goods and handed each to the men around her. "Souvenirs from Japan."

Yoongi received the souvenir package in paperbag as he laughed mockingly. "I thought that you were going to the space and won't comeback. I was so happy..." He opened the paperbag, revealed a nice handmade book with olive green cover, omamori -known as lucky charm- and a bottle of sake.

"How many times I told you I'm not Taehyungie?" Bomi rolled her eyes.

"Yah!" The young man with square smile named Taehyung protested.

"But Taehyungie is so special." She winked and handed the man who sat on the opposite side another package.

Jimin shrieked when he saw what Taehyung got. "Seriously?"

It was faked Death Note. The imitation book that mostly used for cosplay. But still fascinating. And sure, Taehyung chirped happily. "This is great!"