Epilogue: Cotton Candy

A/N:

Not only managed to finish this story but also managed to put the letter 'C' for every title chapters – when it's not even my favorite letter – Hahaay proud of myself.

Epilogue!! Sowwyyy for the long wait. Happy June5 guys! Today is my day and Draco Malfoy day! xD

.

.

.

Namjoon closed the book and put it on the bedside table as Seokjin tugged the blanket up into baby Myung's shoulders, and kissed the baby boy's cheek. The father just did a story telling of a new story book from Tom Fletcher: There's a Superhero in Your Book. Namjoon has been re-read the book for a whole week and 'It's better than the other ones...' was the most honest compliment from the baby boy about the said book.

Namjoon kissed baby Myung's temple and then climbed down the bed. He walked to shift into the other side of the mattress where Seokjin laid. "Myungie loves the story so much."

"Myungie loves the way you read for him." Seokjin said as he made himself comfortable on the mattress.

Tuesday night, around 08.11 PM. Though the night was still young, the young parents had the habit to follow their son to sleep. So that they had the same energy to accompany their son to catch the sunrise together. The early rise phase of baby Myungsoo seemed not gonna end soon. They decided to live the quote of 'early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.'

And, yes, Namjoon moved to stay into the main cottage. And just like what Seokjin told the son about sharing bedroom, Namjoon also sleep inside the main bedroom, but they weren't sleep on the same bed. Namjoon had to be thankful to be able to sleep with Seokjin and Myungsoo in the same room, though it was on futon, on the floor.

"I have to attend some important meetings tomorrow. Dinner with colleagues, and the following day I have to see the proggress of some projects in the field... " Namjoon told Seokjin his schedule working list as he laid himself on the futon. Propped his head with his hand so he could see the pretty one –that laid on the not high mattress for the secure of baby Myungsoo– face to face, as he continued talking.

"Whoah..." Seokjin yawned as he tugged the blanket up. "That is so packed schedule."

Namjoon chuckled, raised his arm to encircle onto Seokjin's stomach. It was a gentle and caring gesture, but, the loving gesture always made the pretty one startled. And that's the problem. That... Since that day, since the day when they had a conversation in the university parking lot, about getting married, they were actually kissing more. Kissing was okay though. But somehow, Seokjin still couldn't manage to receive too intense and sensual skinship. Seokjin had always be the one who ended the kiss, tried to distract Namjoon whenever the man started to sneakily touch him more.

Namjoon knew. The man wasn't stupid. The man clearly understood that they shared the same past, that was traumatic for Seokjin. He needed to control himself, so he won't do anything too far. And said that he was sorry. And the pretty one would kissed him on the cheek, thanked him for the understanding. The thing the man didn't know, that a casual gesture like encirle his arm on Seokjin's stomach while they laid down ready to sleep was also counted too much for the other one.

"I'll be home Friday, before dinner..."

"Okay..."

"Good night Seokjin..." Namjoon lightly patted Seokjin's hip, and laid himself down on the futon. His body leaned towards Seokjin's mattress. Eyes closed, and the arm still encircled there on Seokjin's stomach.

Seokjin hesitantly patted Namjoon's arm as he answered good night for the man. Seokjin just felt off. Something is definitely wrong. He needed to fix it before the big day. Namjoon already asked him in a hand of a marriage, and he agreed. After Seokjin said "What about next month?" Namjoon didn't waste any of time. The man bought couple rings, they were engaged in the following day. That fast. Real fast.