Curses and Confess

He was about to walk into the parking lot when he saw him. Pretty guy he adored from afar. It was raining hard that afternoon. An autumn rain and it seemed the rain won't stop pouring the earth for hours. And this pretty guy looked hesitated. He just realized that this pretty guy didn't bring an umbrella. He bit his lower lip. The pretty guy was around 10metres in front of him, so close, yet so far away. He glanced into his left hand. He had a lovely olive green umbrella to protect him from the rain, and he knew this pretty guy needed to walk for about ten minutes to reach his apartment. But he had no courage to handed his umbrella for the pretty guy himself. Luckily, there was a person passed him by from the adminnistration office.

"Hyung... Can you, please get him this umbrella." He said to the food delivery service guy as he pointed out black haired pretty guy wearing white buttoned shirt with pale pink v neck sweater. "I think he needs this."

The person kinda got him questioning look why the hell he didn't give the umbrella himself, but then he shrugged it off. Better to help without asking. It's not that difficult. Just deliver an umbrella for the pretty guy in front of them, from the man that probably a secret admirer. So easy. "Well... Sure." And he walked into the person, a lovely pretty guy, to give the umbrella.

The moment the food delivery service guy walked approching the pretty guy, he turned his back and ran into the parking lot. Totally soaked as he reached into his car.

He sighed and put his bag on the passenger back seat. Right beside an olive green lyrics book.

-----

The sunlight crept in through the large trellised windows. It was about 6.32 in the morning and Seokjin couldn't sleep since the night before. Not even when his body felt sore after badly tortured by the man who fell asleep beside him. More over with the hands were still tied on the headboard bed, and half naked. His pajamas were still on his body but didn't cover the body. The man unbuttoned the top part of Seokjin's pajamas by force. And pulled down the bottom part to the thighs. And the man just did him roughly with no mercy. Though the man heard him cried, though the man heard him screamed, though the man heard him begged to stop.

Seokjin blinked. He was staring into the man's back since the night before. Studying the figure who snored on his sleep. The man that looked so perfect. No doubt people in the entire of the university called him Kim hot genius. No wonder young ladies he met around the campus talked about this man and how they wanted to date the man. Kim Namjoon was perfect, they said. But no. Seokjin was there for almost three weeks, and though he didn't see the man everyday, he could confidently tell that the man wasn't perfect. The man was hot. The man was genius. The man had great reputation. But the man was broken.

'Save him, Jin. Don't think anyone else is going to save him, because there isn't anyone. Save him.'

Seokjin got these kind of whisper on his head haunted him since he had a little conversation with Bomin. Namjoon was alone and lack of love nor affection since his mother gone. His father way busy with the companies and wanted Namjoon to continue the dynasty, when Namjoon himself just wanted to do musics. But in the end, Namjoon had this certain similarity as filial son just like him. Bomin said that in the age of 19, Namjoon already got a degree in economics and bussiness major from the university in States. The man came back to Korea and took an engineering major just because he wanted to spend a little more times with his friends before he take over the responsibility as the heir of Kim & Co. Hoseok was in the same major with Namjoon. And they were always together.

Bomin said that Hoseok was the person who helped Namjoon a lot when the man had a hard times since Mrs Kim, Namjoon's mother passed away. Well, Min Yoongi also counted as close friend. But same age friend was somehow different.