Candies and Cocktails

A month has been passed since that day. Since the day that Seokjin had to wear all black suit and gave the bright sunshine Jung Hoseok his last goodbye. A month has been passed and things slowly back to normal.

It was Sunday afternoon earlier in February when Seokjin pouted as he quietly tidying Hyosang's clothes inside the man's travel bag without any words. He had been so gloomy since the morning. Ahh no. He had been so gloomy since that day, he didn't know Hoseok that close but he truly felt the loss. Who didn't? It was Jung bright Hoseok that used to shone happiness for everyone. And some certain things made the dark clouds even worse. Seokjin was never see Namjoon around the campus anymore since Hoseok's funeral. He wanted to talk to the man, about what really happened to Hoseok, yet he didn't get the opportunity.

And Hyosang was about to leave the country.

"Seokjinie, I'm going to Sweden for six months, not forever." Hyosang smiled as he ruffled the pretty guy's hair.

"But you won't be there for my graduation day." Seokjin folded a scarf he knitted for the man he gave as birthday present and put it inside the travel bag. "I only have you..."

"Yah." Hyosang sat on the mattress beside Seokjin. "I will call you often. At least if I couldn't call everyday I will try to manage to call and text you as often as I could. And I will come to visit you before the spring ended, okay?"

"Visit me once a month, then I will call it 'okay'..."

"Come on..." Hyosang gently turned Seokjin's body to face him. "I'm not going to Sweden for vacation, my dear..." He pinched the pretty guy's baby fat. "And I believe that you will be okay. Trust me. Don't you go to study abroad as well? We are studying in the same country after I accomplished what I need to finish. Right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Just six months and then I will coming back and we are together again." Hyosang smiled. "I promised to taking care of you, and I will..."

"But..."

"Go visit your cousin Jungkook in Busan if you really feel alone." Hyosang suggested. Seokjin told him earlier that he had no schedule to assist Professor Lee for some projects for a whole month after the graduation day. "So you can back to assist Professor Lee in a better mood."

Seokjin bit his lower lip. He way too much depended himself on Hyosang. He needed to wait for several months before he could continue his study in the UK. Hyosang would going to the same university with him after he came back from short medical course in Sweden, but it also means six months all alone for Seokjin. The pretty guy was never really make friends, he knew some people but feeling not so comfortable to hang out too often with them. So, visiting Jungkook must be lovely than doing some projects in his spare time. Well, it's not a sin to take some rest after the graduation day before going back to the hectic life. "Please do call me often."

"Sure I will..." Hyosang smiled as he squeezed Seokjin's soft hands.

-----

In the other more luxurious apartment, there was a person sick of his friend's attitude. However this person tried to help the other one to face reality, the result would be nothing since all he got were only total ignores.

"Until when you will act like this? It's not helping anyone and Hoseok would never coming back to us."

No reaction.

"You are not the only person suffering, Kim Namjoon." The guy with pale skin and sluggish look clicked his tongue. "There are Taehyung and Jimin. Me. Not to mention his family. Hoseok's parents and his sister. We all are suffering here."