Coffee and Caramel

Baby, please try to forgive me

Stay here, don't put out the glow

Hold me now, don't bother

If every minute it makes me weaker

Youcan save me from the man that I've become

.

"Where is Namjoon?" Mr. Kim asked Jooheon because instead of his son, this young man was the one who came to attend the meeting.

Jooheon wasn't only Namjoon's reliable close friend. He also worked for KIMs as Namjoon's trusted assistant. "He has some dealings in Perth, sir. He will be here next week for the important meeting." The young man answered.

Mr. Kim raise his left eyebrow. "So, he thought this meeting isn't important?"

"He sent an email for the material meeting for me. I learned, and I can handle this, sir. Please trust me."

"Tell Namjoon not to play around. I'm watching him."

"Will do, sir..."

.

.

Myungsoo rubbed his eyes as he yawned and staring outside the window. He missed to catch the sunrise, because it's already high. He didn't see his mother around, so he climbed down the bed and went outside the bedroom. His mother left the door half opened when he was alone, so he could easily left the bedroom and see people nearby. His mother and Mrs. Ahn had to make sure they were all around the house, and not too far from the main bedroom. If it's not in the kitchen, it's laundry room, or in the living room. They had to make sure, Myungsoo won't looking around the backyard himself.

"Mr. Kim!!" Myungsoo cheerfully shouted when he saw Namjoon in the living room, facing a laptop, with a cup of coffee on the table.

And Namjoon welcomed the baby boy who ran into him with his wide opened arms. "Good morning?" He greeted, as he peeked the clock and it's already 09.17 AM.

"Myung missed the sunrise..." The baby boy pouted.

Ohh, that lovely pinchable pout. The similar pout he saw that day, when Seokjin craved for some crumpets and protested for some more meals... "You know what. You only gave me a slice of cake for afternoon tea. You don't even give me some snacks between breakfast and lunch. And I actually have to eat something before I go to bed." That day, he didn't know, the crumpets was a pregnancy cravings. That day he saw the cute pout, without knowing the pretty one was carrying this adorable baby boy.

Namjoon bit his lower lip as he felt the stung of guilty on his chest, and brushed his son's hair. "We can catch the sunrise tomorrow."

"Myung and Mr. Kim?"

"Yes. We, together."

"Really?"

Namjoon nodded. "Just promise don't wake mommy up. Mommy needs a lot of sleep. Let's meet here tomorrow morning?"

Myungsoo tilted his head. "But Myung can't open the door..."

Oh right. Mrs. Ahn told him that they left the bedroom door half opened when Myungsoo was sleeping alone. Not when Seokjin was also sleeping inside.

"Umm, wait. Let's see if we can do something." Namjoon stood up and took Myungsoo with him in his cradle. He went into Seokjin's bedroom and checking the door. Not hard for adult, but not for toddler that hardly could even reach the doorknob. He went back into the living room and took an encyclopedia from the bookshelf. He put the encyclopedia on the floor and asked Myungsoo to step on it. "Like this. See? Myung can reach the handle and open the door."