Cursed

"From the deepest desires, often come the deadliest hate." – Socrates

-----

The peacefulness around the old mansion and the beautiful refreshing scenery were so contrary with what happened inside. How irony that the white and pink carnations in the garden outside, as a symbol of pure love, a mother's love, and good luck were silently became the witnessed of revenge and hatred inside the house.

"P-please d-dont..." Seokjin cried even harder as Namjoon tortured him even more. The man killed his feelings, his heart, his soul, his mind, his everything. Yet, the man cruelly let the body stay alive. Because that was the man's mission. For having the pretty one dead, inside. "P-please sstop, a-and k-kill me instead..."

"You want me to kill you, but you begged me to stop? Don't? Which one you actually wished, huh?" Namjoon laughed as he tightened his grip on Seokjin's wrist. "Be clear, sweetie."

"I hate you..." Seokjin mumbled weakly.

"I know... And let's see how much you will hate me when I give the recording of our bed activities to your beloved boyfriend." Namjoon caressed Seokjin's wet cheek. "Who again? Jin Hyosang, huh?"

Hyosang. That name...

Seokjin clutched his knuckles as Namjoon growled and made him shuddered more. He felt the guilt even more.

"Let's see if your beloved Hyosang would accept you as you are, after he see you shuddered and moaned under me."

The pretty one weakly shook his head. "D-dont..."

"Why? Because you love him? Huh? Ohh what? You were playing around with my bestfriend's feelings as well. And you confessed that you like me, right? No? Liar." Namjoon smirked. "Want to guess what's best for a liar like you who broke the pure heart of my beloved friend that made him commited suicide?"

Another tears fell down on Seokjin's cheeks. He felt hurt. He didn't lie about his feelings towards the man. He had feelings for Namjoon. And he didn't break Jung Hoseok's heart. He swear he didn't do any harm towards the bright man.

"I was thinking about keeping you here forever, and let your Hyosang suffering for losing you." The man brushed the pretty one's chapped lips. "And you Seokjin, you will living with me, suffering, as my toy... There is no happy ending for all of us. Fair enough?"

Seokjin couldn't reply the meanie words Namjoon threw on him. Because those words painly stabbed his broken heart. He wanted to fight, but he was helpless. He couldn't do something to defend himself, and all he could do was crying. And cursed himself. Things were too cruel. And he was somehow regretted his pure feelings towards the man hovering above. He regretted he once wanted the man to be everything that he needed. He regreted he once wanted the man so desperately.

-----

Namjoon quickly dressed up as he staring the weak body laid on the mattress. The pretty beads of the pretty ones were blankly staring the wall, with tears kept falling, and heavily breathing. The pale smooth legs still on it's position. Spreaded wide, and shown the bruised pink raw hole. Also bruised buttcheeks that full with sticky cum. The bedsheet under such a mess, with some blood stained.

Seokjin could barely feel the cold hand brushed his emo bangs. That hairpin again. And a shaking hand caressed his cheek for a moment before a moment later he heard a loud bang as the door closed and he didn't know what to do. His mind wandering miles away.

His lips slowly mumbled a name.

"H-hyosang..."

The tears couldn't stop falling though he was tired of crying.