Concerns and Ceases

You're tearing me apart

Deep inside my heart

.

.

"Where are you now?" Yoongi asked the person in the other line as he rubbed his temple. "Okay, don't panic. Me and Bomi is heading into the old mansion. We will be there around in half an hour. I will make sure Bomin is okay."

"What's wrong?" Bomi who sat in the passenger seat behind, asked with worriedness. And just got a 'wait a minute' gesture from the pale skin man. So she waited nervously until the conversation ended.

"Jaehyun said he was in the KIM residence to see Namjoon's father."

"Bongjae?"

Yoongi nodded. "Your suspicion was right, Bomi ah."

"Did he say anything about Seokjin?" Hyosang didn't feel less worried.

"That..." Yoongi a bit hesitated to deliver the information. "Bomi's suggestion to stopped by into her apartment to bring along the medical equipments was also the right choice."

"Oh lord..." Bomi squeezed her hands.

And the man beside her harshly rubbed his face. "Mr. Kim was sending his people to come after Namjoon. We must arrive there before them." Yoongi sighed. "Namjoon also needs help..." He mumbled without letting the two heard him.

.

.

The car finally entered the lovely yard with huge trees and the car parked in the space where they could see the carnations garden in the backyard.

Yoongi jumped and rushed inside as Hyosang walked beside him, and Bomi not far handing the medical equipments on her medical box. They asked the driver to wait outside.

"Namjoon?" Yoongi calmly called the name as he opened the main door that surprisingly wasn't locked. "Namjoon?" He called once more when he didn't get any answer after waiting for a moment.

"H-HYUNG?!"

The three worried people heard the trembled shout from the room near the living room.

"Yoongi hyung? This is Bomin!" The young lad shouted. "Here!!"

"Where?" Yoongi mumbled as he followed the voice and stopped in front of the closed door. "Bomin ah?"

"Hyung, please. I got my hands tied." The young lad answered. "But you probably can break the door. It's not that heavy."

"Move." Hyosang asked the other two to step aside as he stepped back and pushed the door with his own strength. And the moment the door opened, they rushed inside the room to find the young lad tied in a chair.

"Where is Namjoon?" Bomi asked the youngest as they released the tie.

"I don't know, but please take a look Seokjin hyung first. He is upstairs in the cockloft."

"That was Namjoon's old room." The young lady mumbled. "Yoongi, you look around and find Namjoon. I'm going upstairs with Hyosang."

"Sure."

"Noona, I'm going with you." Bomin said as he raised his feet and followed behind.

.

.

"DAMN!! Where is the key?" Bomin panicked because he couldn't find the key in it's place. "Seokjin hyung?" He knocked the door. "Please answer me!"

"Shall we break it?" Again, Hyosang wanted to transfered his anger into breaking things. And without waiting an answer, he kicked and break the door. Not to mention that he mastered taekwondo. "Seokjinie?" Still in the doorway, the man looked around.