Cynical

"Myungie, darling..." Seokjin whispered into his baby boy's ear. "Whatever may happens, let's be strong together." He stroked the baby boy's hair lovingly. "Whatever may happens, Myungie will never leave mommy. And Myungie will always loves mommy."

This was some kind of ritual that Seokjin did since the first day Myungsoo came to say hi to the cruel world. At the old days since a newborn, he did it every night when he finished breastfeeding. And lately he did it every night at the bedtime, when the baby boy was half asleep. It was the time when he own the whole universe just for him and his beloved baby boy. As he wished the spell could embrace and strengthen his son to bear any possibilities in the future. As he clearly aware that his son couldn't get a father love like any other children.

"Please be happy, always. Mommy loves Myung, so much." And the ritual ended with a warm kiss on the baby boy's temple.

.

Now that my life is normal

Now that I'm doing very well

Now that with time I was able to overcome

Love that almost managed to destroy me

Now finally I can be myself again

.

Two weeks since Namjoon came into Seokjin's life again. Five days since the man came to the cottage with luggages and said that he rented the smaller one, for a year. Seokjin was shocked and then checked the booking. He had no idea why when he close the guest house cottage for almost two months due to maintenance and preservation -the cottage was an old buildings and a family heritage- the next guest who rented it was this person he wished would never see again in life.

He didn't get any email booking notification even before he went to bed the night before Namjoon came with his luggages. And he can't kick the man just because he don't like his presence. His cottage has reputation. This is what made him vulnerable. The name of his family came first. He wanted to do good as wise as he could, as the cottage was something important through generations.

.

Now that my future is starting to shine

Now that my confidence has returned

.

Seokjin just finished the preparation of his works and was ready to leave the house to see client in the town of Seoul and then he will go to the airport to welcome someone when Namjoon greeted him in the backyard terrace. Seemed that the man just woke up.

Namjoon knitted his eyebrows as he staring the pretty one. "You are going to work?"

"Mrs. Ahn is in the kitchen if you want breakfast." Seokjin didn't answer the real question. Coldly said it without bothered to face the man.

"Seokjin, are you going to work with that clothes?" Namjoon's question implied concern.

"Mind your own business." Seokjin walked into the garage. And Namjoon followed behind.

Uhh. Seokjin was wearing a nice white sweatshirt. In the mid of summer. Well. But that's not the problem. The greyish ripped jeans he wore had a bloody wide hole on his tight, right under his crotch.

"Can you please, change your clothes?" The man absentmindedly suggested. Like he was somehow afraid if the clothes gonna cause a problem.

"Excuse me?" Seokjin finally turned his attention and face the man.

"It's not that the clothes you wear is inappropriate to see clients. It's for your safety."

Seokjin gawked by the advise. "Safety? Oh Lord. What kind of safety you had in mind?" He laughed mockingly. "Geez. Let me tell you a story, Mr. Kim."