Clouds and Cold

"It is a wise father who knows his own child." – William Shakespeare

.

My ship went down in a sea of sound

When I woke up alone I had everything:

A handful of moments I wished I could change

And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade.

.

.

"This..."

Mr Kim carefully read the papers. He was reading a report file about Seokjin's condition that bothered him so bad, because the information he read could drag Namjoon to the worst place and he won't let it happen. He made some plans the moment Jaehyun came to him to tell about what happened in the old mansion. He sent people to go to the old mansion, and as well told his people to prevent any possibility of news leak. No. He won't let media found out about what Namjoon did. He had someone secretly monitoring Seokjin since the poor one arrived in the Shim Hospital and made sure the information didn't spread. Though he got the copy because he needed the data to decide what kind of move he should take to protect his son and the whole dynasty, KIM & Co.

"Keep this information safe." He sighed as he rubbed his temple. The headache greeted him. "Don't let Namjoon find out or he would cause another problem. We had enough already." He told Kangin, one of KIM assistant. "Prepare our best lawyer team. I will make time to meet Kim Seokjin's parents to apologize and clear this mess."

"Everything is under control, sir." Kangin took the file back to keep and left the KIM's living room. There were two younger assistants more like bodyguard named Siwon and Chanyeol that stayed.

.

It was around the evening before dinner time, when earlier in the morning Kim's people went to the old mansion to take Namjoon back home. Bomi was in the room, along with Jaehyun and Bomin. They were quietly listened as Mr Kim talked to his people. The young lady insisted to stay because she knew she would be the one could help Namjoon to feel accompanied when the man wake up from the sedative injection she gave. But she asked Yoongi to better go home and rest not long after they laid Namjoon on the bed, because she believed she could handle any situation. And Jimin also having a day off from field so Yoongi should stay with the younger one.

"Uncle Kim, I will take care of Namjoon.... Please let me help him..." Bomi tried to persuade. "Namjoon needs someone who understand his situation, and tell him that everything is gonna be alright... Please, Namjoon needs help..."

"Don't you think you need to go back home?" Mr Kim ignored the concern. "I'm avoiding any trouble with your parents esp my sister."

"No, I'm ok—"

"Thing is not alright, Bomi ah!" Mr Kim snapped as he had enough excuse. "What Namjoon did worth the jail. But I won't let KIM & Co falling apart!" Mr. Kim was so angry when Jaehyun came and insisted to see him at the dawn and told him that his son committed a crime in the old mansion. And when Bomi and Yoongi came with unconscious Namjoon, all he wanted to do was to beat down the ungrateful son.

"I understand that he was so at fault. But, if uncle still want Namjoon to continue the KIM & Co, we need to send him for therapy and medication." Bomi won't give up. Because she promised her aunty, Namjoon's mother, to always be there for the man.

She believed that her cousin did this for reason. They grew up together. They shared the laughs, cries, and teases that she knew were all genuine. Though she failed to notice one thing or two about the man's circumstance that led to such horrible acts, she believed that Namjoon deserves the chance, and happiness.