Critical

You gotta pretty face, I got this broken heart

Two starlit lovers, we were destined to be torn apart

You said you needed space, I got a couple scars

Guess you're the reason for the tears I left them where you are

.

"Auntie Ahn?" The man finally could reach the other one in the other line. "Do you know where is Seokjin? He sent me email that I could tell something was not right. I tried to call him, but he didn't pick his cellphone, even the ones from the wireless phone. I couldn't help to take a direct flight right away just to make sure Seokjin is fine."

"Wait. Are you in Seoul?"

"I'm on my way to Busan by train. I will be there in two hours but I still haven't reach Seokjin. I asked Jungkook but he seemed had no idea. Jungkook still have some assignment in the university and told me he would chase up to Busan later this afternoon."

"Okay, but, what did Seokjin tell you by email anyway?"

"Well, he said he is going to take time to rest, in Busan. And the other one is about... Marriage..."

"Marriage?" The lady repeated the word, feeling unsure. "Are you by any chance could reach us first in Geosan?"

The man knitted his eyebrows as he heard the word 'us' because Seokjin didn't mention Mrs. Ahn will come along, and why they were in Geosan. Were they wanted to stay for one night? Though the place is beautiful for sightseeing and is nice for having vacation there, but, "Geosan?" The man looked around to check if there was any sign. "Ahh, I think I can just simply get off in the next station and take taxi. But, why?"

"Me and Myungie are in hospital. I will send you our location."

"Okay, but – Wait. What? Hospital?!"

The line were cut off and the man could only sighed...

.

.

"Bomi ssi, do you have time after you finish your shift today?"

Bomi turned her head to face the man who speak on her while she washed her hands after taking care a patient in the emergency room. "Yeah, I guess. What's wrong, Leo?"

"I want to ask Bomi ssi for having some coffee with me in the coffee shop nearby, my treat, if Bomi ssi don't mind?"

"Well..." Bomi smiled. She already stayed for almost two weeks in a hospital own by her family in Goesan, and helped to supervise the emergency unit. This young man named Leo who asked her for having some coffee worked as emergency physician for about two years in the said department. And Leo was nice. "I would love to... And please be more casual with me."

"Ohh." Leo chuckled. "Okay then." He seemed relieved by the answer. "See you la---" He was happy, but he couldn't manage to finish his sentence as the head of the emergency unit shouted.

"WE ARE HAVING A GUNSHOT PATIENT! BE READY IN TWO MINUTES!!"

.

.

Seokjin chewed his lips as he could only see the paramedics did their job. They were inside the ambulance heading into the hospital. Seokjin wanted to do something. Anything. But at that most critical moment, more than any kind of help he could offer to make Namjoon stay awake, he wanted to turn back the time. He wanted to at least go back to the night when he waited Namjoon and Myungsoo come back from the summer festival. He wanted to at least receive the blue pink bunny cotton candy Namjoon and Myungsoo bought for him.