Circumstance

"Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets." – Arthur Miller

.

.

"Ahn Youngmi, Seokjin is my son!!"

The afternoon tea between two close friends heated up, since one of them brought up sensitive issue and poured some salt into the still opened old wounds. The nice view of blue skies in the city of Prague were suddenly turning grey and gloomy.

"Seokjin is precious to me too." The lady called Ahn tried to convince. "But Namjoon, he deserves a second chance."

"Second chance? No. I'm coming back to Seoul, with you tomorrow. After what he did to my beloved son, and then come again like nothing happened? Like he know nothing about the agreements? That jerk deserves my slap!!"

"Seokjin still love him."

"What?" The beautiful mid age lady gasped in disbelief.

"Jiae, I'm with him every single day. How can I'm not notice it?" She sighed desperately. "Namjoon did Seokjin wrong, and unfortunatelly it's only Namjoon that could fix his broken soul. Cure his broken hearted."

"How? How come that jerk could be the only one be able to cure my precious baby's wounds? How in the world? He was the one who has made those wounds!"

"You could tell if you see them yourself. You could tell that they still longing for each other."

It's hard to stood up in between. As Kim Jiae's close friend, and as well close with KIMs. And both Seokjin and Namjoon were precious for her. She knew both Namjoon and Seokjin since they were born. But then she stayed in England, and wasn't around in a while when Namjoon grow up, that's why the man didn't remember her. She didn't even met Namjoon at the mother's funeral. Meanwhile, Jiae was able to visit her as she accompanied her husband for business trip. And Seokjin managed to see her for several times.

And she wanted those two precious babies of her beloved close friends to be cured from their wounds.

"Please do come home, later, for Myung's 3rd birthday. But for now, please trust me. Please let me take care of Seokjin."

.

.

"Seokjin, are you alright?" Namjoon clearly knew that the pretty one wasn't alright as he put his palm on the sweating forehead. Fever. "Seokjin, love, can you say something? Can you tell me which part that feels hurt?" No response, and the irregular breath and chapped lips worried him. Since when this happened? Even Myungsoo played the Lego alone, in the almost dark room.

And before he could check Seokjin more, another coughing sounds was heard from the living room, and it followed with cries.

"Myung?!"

Namjoon had no choice but to check his son first. The baby boy as well looked miserable. Seemed that he haven't took a shower probably since the morning, or worse, since the day before? Because he still wore a pajamas.

Coughing with runny nose, Namjoon won't deny that his baby boy felt a bit warm when he cradled him earlier, before he gave the cookies and then left him alone in the living room, to see the mother inside the bedroom. So, he took his palm around the baby boy's neck, and no doubt it was also indicated fever.

"Oh, Lord. No..."

Namjoon took his cellphone and looking on some clinics nearby. He needed a doctor to come and see what happened. And there were only two available clinics he could find. Unfortunatelly, the nearest one had only one doctor to stay in the clinic that couldn't make a home visit. And the other clinic was in another village, where Bomi threw charity event with her medical fellow.