Cemetery

"What greater punishment is there than life when you've lost everything that made it worth living?" -- William Shakespeare.

When you feel the dream is over

Feel the world is on your shoulders

And you lost the strength to carry on

Even though the walls may crumble

And you find you always stumble through

Remember never to surrender to the dark

.

.

[3 years later]

Bomi knelt down to put the bouquet flower she brought from the florist, into the ground where there laid the loved one along with his dreams, and the untold stories. Rest in eternally peace. She prayed for the beautiful soul, and looked up into the skies, as she inhaled the fresh morning air.

"Bomi ah?"

A friendly voice greeted her. She knew well that voice by heart. Even after three years of not seeing each other, she knew this person very well.

She turned her back and that's when she found him. An old friend that she used to depends. "Yoongs? You really came?"

The pale skinned young man smiled. "Long time no see. How are you?"

.

'Cuz if you turn another page

You will see that's not the way

The story has to end

.

.

Bomi waited until Yoongi finished his prayers before she snapped. "It's 6.37 AM Yoongs. You are not a morning person. More over to see you in a place like this. I thought you won't come..."

Yoongi chuckled. "I woke up early once a month to visit this cemetery, since that day." He turned his back so he could face the beautiful young lady. "How was UK? And Hyosang?"

"Well..." Bomi smiled. "I moved on..."

Yoongi nodded. "Shit happens. But life must go on..."

"I know..." Bomi smiled bitterly.

Yoongi turned his attention, staring the tomb. "We all that under the circumstance were starting a new life since that day..."

"Yeah... Because life must go on..."

"And because life must go on, wanna have a cup of warm tea, and cakes?" Yoongi asked.

"Huh?" Bomi peeked her wrist watch. "I have to go to the airport before 8.00 AM."

"You have time. And he can wait, or take the bus." Yoongi clicked his tongue.

"Uhh..."

"Come on, my treat. There is coffee shop nearby and they have strawberry cheesecake you loves..."

"Whoaa, Yoongs..." Bomi gasped in admiration. "You were never this sweet back then in the past..."

"People change, Bomi ah..." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "More over these three people, changed us the most..."

.

.

And if you need to find a way back

Feel you're on the wrong track

Give it time

You'll learn to fly

.

.

Bomi managed to arrive in the airport in time. She looked around between the crowd to find the person.

"Yoon Bomi!!" A handsome dark brown haired young man shouted her name. Ran into her.

Bomi waved her hand, as she walked approaching the man. "Hi. Welcome back..."

.

.

Tomorrow is a new day

And you will find your own way

You'll be stronger with each day that you cry

Then you'll learn to fly

.

.

Bomi gracefully walked approacing the man. And in every steps she took, she prayed as for the pages she had to turn from this certain book will be a better story. A promising daylight and happier ones. So that she could be glad of the three years she spent in England, with twice in a year visit to the States. Three years of healing.

She smiled, as the man tightly hugged her. And she hugged him back.

"Welcome home, Namjoonie..."

The last page she read about one's story has to end. As a new chapter of life is about to begin. And another story is waiting...

.

A/N:

The italic lines were from "Learn to Fly" by A1