Come and Comeback

[Flashback]

"Eomma, I failed my scholarship." Was the words Seokjin spilled when he gained his consciousness, and found his mother there beside him. "Appa will not happy about this..." He sobbed silently. "And I... I..."

"Shh. It's not your fault." Mrs. Kim brushed her son's bangs. "You are way more precious than anything in the world. So, please don't hurt yourself."

"I'm sorry..."

"You have eomma, appa, and Hyosang. Please, trust us and don't worry..." She shifted to kiss the son's forehead. "Appa and eomma, we are happy to welcome your baby." She smiled.

Seokjin couldn't help to cry. Because the reason why he wanted to kill himself wasn't the baby, but he himself. The baby wasn't at fault, but he scared for giving birth the new soul into the cruel world. More over that the new soul came from hatred revenge. But he relieved that his parents didn't blame him for something that could harm their family's name. And it made him gained the courage about the unborn baby that grew inside him.

They talked for a while before the mother asked Hyosang to come inside, and left the two to talk themselves.

"Hi..."

Hyosang greeted, but Seokjin didn't greet back. The pretty one bit his lower lip and tightened his hug on his pink fluffy teddy.

"Me and your parents talked a lot when you were sleeping..."

Seokjin didn't give any reaction.

"We..." Hyosang reached the pale hand of Seokjin and continued. "I mean, I'm sorry I was rude, but I had the thoughts that I need to tell your parents that you actually had feelings for N---"

"He may be my everything, but for him, I am nothing." Seokjin sternly snapped before Hyosang could finish the sentence, didn't want to hear the name. "And it was in the past."

Hyosang sighed. "Okay. I'm really sorry for being rude and offhanded." He squeezed the one's hand. "But, you really need to know. That I will always here for you..." As he warmly pierced his gaze into the other's beads. "And I'm willing to be the father for your child..."

[End of flashback]

.

There you are, in a darkened room

And you're all alone, looking out the window

Your heart is cold and lost the will to love

Like a broken arrow

Here I stand in the shadows

Come to me, can't you see that...

.

Namjoon just finished the meeting and went back into his own office room. He had another meeting with Jooheon, a friend that collected the 'information' for him.

"I had dinner with my son!" Namjoon happily told the younger man. "In one table and he sat right beside me!" Namjoon was so happy. "You really have to meet my baby Myung in person. He way too cute and adorable."

Jooheon went into the wine fridge table and poured some in the glass. "So it was a lovely dinner?"

A moment of silence before Namjoon answered, "No. It was like a cold war actually." He smiled bitterly. "Seokjin didn't expect my presence. Yeah of course. Why in the world he would expect me though..." He mumbled. "He didn't want me to be there, more over when we both noticed that our baby boy wanted to be close with me."

"Well, on Seokjin hyung's behalf, I can understand why he doesn't want you to be there."

"Jooheon please. I did a bloody stupid mistake, and I'm willing to pay it, with anything as long as Seokjin willing to forgive me."