Cupcakes and Caress

"Look at him, Yongs." Bomi laughed. "Seem that Myung likes you."

Not long before, Yoongi just brought the dinner into the living room. Two plates of kimchi fried rice, a bottle of cold apple juice, a glass of warm honey water, and two empty mugs. He sat on the carpet joined Bomi that still fed Myungsoo with nuggets. When he was about to enjoy his dinner, the baby boy yawned and mumbled a 'Von Count' he noticed the plushie doll on the sofa and gave it. Myungsoo finished the fifth nuggets without any fuss. Bomi gave him warm honey water, and also put a fever patch. And then the baby boy surprisingly laid his body on the carpet, and instead of asking Bomi for comfort nor asking where his mother was, he leaned his head on Yoongi's lap ready to sleep.

"Let me take a photo."

"What for?"

"For fun. Who knows you can use the lovely photo for seminar profile."

Yoongi rolled his eyes but let the young lady to capture the moment.

Bomi laughed a little but then he saw Namjoon dashed heading into the kitchen and hurriedly back into the main bedroom with first aid kit box in his hand. Felt that something must be not right, she followed behind after asked Yoongi to look after Myungsoo.

"I saw you took the first aid kit box." Bomi stepped closer. "Is there any injuries or something?"

Namjoon didn't answer. He blankly prepared the ointment and smeared it on Seokjin's left arm.

"Joon?" Bomi approached near into the mattress and gasped when she saw the scratches. She wanted to help but decided to let Namjoon did all the care needed. Beside she knew clearly that Namjoon was in the verge of being broken, again. All she wished was the three years worth of medication and therapy could help Namjoon for it best. She rescued both Namjoon and Seokjin once at their worst condition. She didn't want to witness the two to suffer ever again.

But by the way Namjoon acted, she knew, what happened to Seokjin with those scratches was beyond imagination. It was really something that no one would ever had in mind, to think, that Seokjin did something called self harm.

For a moment in silence, Namjoon managed to finish the treatment and as well changed Seokjin's clothes. He quietly cleaned up the cotton buds and stuff, and then pulled the blanket up around Seokjin's chest.

"You are doing good, I'm sure Seokjin will be okay by tomorrow." Bomi could only give Namjoon an encouragement. "But for now you better eat dinner with us, will you?"

Namjoon lightly nodded. Bomi waited until the man walked outside the bedroom before she followed behind. But instead of heading into the kitchen to put back the first aid kit box and took the dinner, Namjoon went heading into the backyard terrace.

"Namjoonie..."

Namjoon pulled his hair in desperation and groaned, ignored the young lady's existence.

"Bomi ah?"

Bomi just wanted to persuade her cousin that taking dinner is okay in such moment in between of taking care beloved one. But a greeting voice distracted her, and both of them turned their head to find Mrs. Ahn.

"Auntie?" Bomi approached closer and hugged the lady. "But aunty, you said you are in vacation and won't be home?"

"I wanted to surprise you." Mrs. Ahn released their hugs. "But when I arrived home, you weren't around. My cottage staff told me that you asked him the direction to this cottage. I understand that sometimes local people knows better than google map. But it made me curious, so I asked my staff to drive me here."