Cinderblock and Cookies

Wait

I think we're onto something

We can't run from fate

But we can let it take us down

Down this road

Where all our colors run together

Let's take the worst and make it better

Let's take this mess and make a home

.

[Flashback]

"Namjoon... Me and Bomi, we deeply understand that you were hurts and broken about your loss of your beloved mother, and Hoseokie... We know and clearly understand about you and your father's circumstance. We are really sorry about your scattered feelings, but..."

Yoongi was always sharp with his poisonous tongue. But that day he gave the words for one's sake. That day, he wasn't the sarcastic Min. That day, he gave the words sincerely to save his beloved friend.

Namjoon.

Namjoon was found unconscious in his bedroom for commiting suicide by having sleeping pills. They luckily managed to get the man to the hospital and saved him.

"You can't fix yourself by breaking someone else." Yoongi said. "You need therapy and medication... So, please... Please go to the States like your father told you so..."

Namjoon didn't reply. He refused to speak since he gained his consciousness. The man's eyes were still closed. Hidden under his right arm. But Yoongi couldn't miss to notice those falling tears.

"Please fix your heart and your head, Namjoonie..."

And the room was so silent and gloomy.

"You know what? There is this saying..." Yoongi continued his monologue. "If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were..."

Yoongi coolly said the words as if he was fine. Though he was not. He was as broken as Namjoon.

"Shit." Yoongi amused with his own words. "You were right I'm talking shit. But please, Namjoon. Please go to the States if you really love Seokjin. If you refused the idea over your father, you can go miles away for the precious one you love. You need to go as far as you can, so you will never has the chance hurt him anymore. Please consider this for Seokjin's sake. If you really love him, just please... Let him go, and move on... Starting a new life and doing good to pay your sins..."

.

The door creaked open. And Yoongi found Jimin sat on the bench in front of the room. Along with Bomi who cried silently on the sweet guy's warm embrace.

"Namjoon agreed to go to the States." Yoongi sighed. "After I told him I would come along and spend a whole month to help him adjusting the medication and therapy."

Bomi turned her head to face the pale skinned man. Tears were still streamed down her cheeks.

"Don't get me wrong. I come along not really to taking care of him as a good friend." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I want to visit the country more for vacation."

"Then I will come along with you for a whole month. Or maybe two..." Bomi smiled and wiped her tears. "As well for vacation like you do..."

"That's pretty a good idea. I'm interested." Jimin joined the conversation. "Shall we invite Taehyung to come along, so we could have a vacation together? It's been a while."