Carnations

It was autumn, around his second year as university student when the rain poured down not long after his class ended. He needed to walk for about ten minutes to reach into his apartment, but he didn't bring an umbrella. He sighed as he looked up into the dark sky. He stood in the end of the hallway stairs as he chewed his lower lip. His white buttoned shirt with pale pink v neck sweater started to damp by the rain splashes. He didn't know which one is better. Waiting the rain to stop or just run and let his body soaked by the pouring rain. It was an exhausting day, he wanted to be home as soon as possible and cook some delicious soup and then rest. So he decided to run.

He was about to take a light step and run when somebody snapped him with a loud voice made him startled, asked him to stay in his place.

"I'm sorry I scared you. Here, a young man asked me to give you this umbrella."

He blinked cutely, a bit lost since he was a bit hungry and a bit felt cold. "From?"

"Ohh, I didn't ask his name. I was here for food delivery service and about to leave when he called me and give me this umbrella to give it to you."

He raised his left eyebrow.

"Probably your secret admirer. He was handsome btw."

He received the olive green umbrella with questioning look. He was never know, someone soaked by the rain to reach the parking lot.

-----

"Your cousin Bomi is a witch!!" Yoongi shouted, made the person in the other line laughed. "I followed her walking around the shopping center for about three hours damn it!!"

"Why didn't you refuse and let her shopping on her own?"

"Ugh I'm not that mean. And you know how Bomi friends with Jimin and Taehyung, they are a group of evil witches." Yoongi slightly laughed. He missed Jimin, his boyfriend who always spent at least a month in the archaeological sites. "Hey, Namjoon... Were you going to the graduation party?" He asked because he didn't make a phone call since the seminar begun, even after he arrived back to Korea. Bomi told him that Namjoon was way in a better condition.

"Well... I went there..."

"Were you having fun?"

"Yeah. A little..."

"Thanks God." A sighed of relieved. "I know you are strong. So let's move on together. You still have us..."

Yoongi ended the phone call after he asked Namjoon if the man had spare time to meet like usually they did in a cafe near the university. He had no idea that the other person talked to him in the other line smirked evilish all the time, monitoring the pretty guy from his room. This pretty guy that Namjoon's cousin, Bomi, had her eyes on the man named Hyosang. Jin Hyosang. The pretty guy's childhood friend.

-----

Hyosang sent a message, asked Seokjin if the pretty guy was available for video call. The man couldn't deny that he was somehow worried because the pretty guy never answer his video call nor his phone call, though always reply his messages. He was with Seokjin since his very young age and quite understand Seokjin's personality. It's odd and far from narcissistic Seokjin he knew.

-----

The cockloft large trellised windows were facing the backyard. And there were white and pink carnations prettily decorated the yard. Seokjin spent the days mostly just blankly staring the flowers. Moreover after that day when Namjoon asked him to write something in a postcard for Jungkook. They had some afternoon tea after he finished writing short greetings for his cousin. Ohh, it's not a romantic and warm afternoon tea, of course not, because the one who enjoyed earl grey and caramel cakes was only Namjoon.