Cutter

This world is rough, we must be strong enough to live on. And children didn't ask anyone to be born in this world by themselves. Parents made it happens. And it's parents' responsibility to raise their children with love and affection, so that children understand that they are loved, that they are matter, that they are there in the middle of the family as a gift. But sometimes, parents forgot that children has their own thoughts, their own souls, their own dreams. Parents can give good advice to their children and encourage them to do their best, but the final decision of the dreams lies in their own hands.

And parents sometimes didn't know, that the worst thing to be heard from them is "I'm disappointed in you."

Namjoon was one of those children that couldn't decide his own will, his own dreams, his own desire because of his parents. Because of his father. Namjoon spent his childhood and adolescence trying to please his father. Mr Kim was a perfectionist and he expected Namjoon to have the same high standards and to be perfect. And Namjoon failed. And that led him into depression. And it getting worse after his mother passed away.

Namjoon was never had any desire to become a heir of KIM & Co nor to continue the family business. His desire was to become a musician.

-----

"Seokjin didn't come to visit you?" Hyosang rubbed his temple, had a conversation with the person in the other line. A bit headache as he reached another folder and read the files inside. Well, he had so many to prepare for the seminar and he had a hectic schedule in the hospital. He nodded and shrugged whenever the other person answered him. "Assignment? He got schedule to assist Professor Lee next month. He didn't tell me about another schedule this month." He flipped another page of the file.

"Well, it's okay if he is busy. It's just somehow weird he didn't answer my video call... We are still texting though." He responded as he read the file. "Ehh? What? He didn't answer yours as well?" Then he laughed when the other person in the other line joked around about Seokjin finally got a boyfriend but the man was somehow possessive. "Yeah, who knows. He didn't tell me, but let's see the surprise." He laughed more. "Sure. See you two months from now, Jungkookie."

He ended the conversation and continue to read. But something got him full with thoughts. Is Seokjin really okay? It's okay for him if Seokjin really busy with university projects, or even got a boyfriend, they had this talk before he went to Sweden. But what if Seokjin hiding something from them.

"I wonder if Seokjinie already make a move as I told him and that Kim bloody Namjoon accepted his feelings." He smiled bitterly. "Well, that young Kim hot genius looked a bit possessive though. Judging from his appearance." He laughed to cheer himself up.

-----

"Namjoon!" Bomi waved her hand when Namjoon entered the coffee shop. Yoongi was beside her. The two used to meet in the campus cafetaria to discuss the material for Sweden seminar, but that day Namjoon asked them to meet in his favorite coffee shop. "What took you so long?"

"Yeah, what took you so long? You are wasting my precious time." Yoongi clicked his tongue.

Namjoon took a seat and ordered a cup of iced americano along with some menus for lunch when the waitress came to the table. "Sorry, I drove from the old mansion it took an hour driving."

"The old mansion?" Bomi knitted her eyebrows. "Are you live there now?"

"Well, I stay there mostly in the weekend..."

"Aww something is fishy." Bomi laughed and teased the man. "Do you secretly hide someone there? Your lover that your father won't accept because he or she is not in the same level with your family?"