Cereals and Cards

Seokjin got a new pairs of pale pink pajamas. Bomin helped him dressed and brushed his hair with a nice comb. Seokjin was just stayed silent and kept staring the door when the young lad did his duties "taking care" of him -including taking care the bruises Namjoon created on his corner lips- and Bomin noticed it.

"Namjoon hyung locked it." Bomin smiled, but didn't reach his eyes. The young lad looked as lost and conflicted as the kidnapped one. "He will be here in another 30minutes after I finish my duties." He then gently dragged Seokjin to sit on the couch as he took a tray from the study table. There were cereals with raisins in a plastic bowl, two boxes of vanilla milk, an apple, and a bottle of mineral water. "I'm sorry if this is not what you usually eat for breakfast, hyung..." Bomin bit his lower lip. "Namjoon hyung only gave me this to prepare..."

Breakfast? It's almost 11AM. Seokjin must eat breakfast before 8AM. Duh. Seokjin studied the tray. The cereals indeed the ones he loved to eat from a certain brand he always bought. And the milk as well. Did Namjoon made some research? He wanted to laugh.

Bomin didn't let him eat by himself, he said that Namjoon told him to feed Seokjin. And Seokjin just followed the rules. He needed food he didn't care much with anything else but eat at that time.

Seokjin took a glance between the door, the windows, the ceilings, and the young lad who feed him. Bomin looked like well educated young lad, with good manners. So why the hell he was there became Namjoon's assistant to taking the hell care of a kidnapped guy.

"How old are you?" Seokjin asked.

Bomin took a tissue and wiped Seokjin's corner lips. "I was born in year 2000, hyung..." He smiled.

"Don't you go to school?" Seokjin forgot that it was Saturday.

"I am. But, it's a homeschooling, hyung..."

Seokjin nodded and swallowed his breakfast. "You don't like public school?"

"Well..." Bomin bit his lower lip. "There was some particular reasons..."

Seokjin just nodded. The young lad seemed doesn't like the conversation to continue. But he really wanted to know why this young lost Bomin worked for Namjoon. He could get the answer later. Later? Seokjin laughed inside. He should find the way out and run, soon. Later doesn't sound good.

They were in the cockloft in silence and Bomin left him after he finished his food, and took back outside all the goods he brought, including the comb and even the toothbrush.

-----

Namjoon smirked as he watched the cctv monitor. He put a camera, hidden in the bookshelves and paintings so he could see and monitoring Seokjin from his room. He watched and secretly felt entertained when Seokjin started wandering around the cockloft tried to find a way to run. He took a cigarette to smoke it and laughed as he watched Seokjin shook hard the large trellised window.

"You won't break it, sweetie..." He caressed the monitor as it close up Seokjin's face. "I told you to read Hoseokie's lyrics book. Why so stubborn?" He shook his head and continued to laugh. "I told you that I will release you when I'm finish, right? Take my words." He stood up and took a heavy chains on the floor before he left his room.

-----

"Looking for a way out, sweetie?"

A deep husky voice made Seokjin startled and positioned his body on a corner between the bed and the large trellised window. He didn't hear any sound of creaked door and suddenly Namjoon was there inside the room. He stood up there snuggled on the wall as he tried to breath. When Namjoon came some moments ago to open the door for Bomin, he could breath normally because Bomin was there with them. But at the moment when he was just alone with Namjoon, suddenly the air couldn't be sucked.