Consequences

How about you? Do you feel the same way?
Don't just look at me with that unknown expression

Do you not understand what I mean?

It's because I cared about you

.

.

[Flashback...]

[9 year old Seokjin, Prague]

It was around spring with pleasant weather when Seokjin and his mother had a fine and lovely afternoon tea. Seokjin's father, an architect, had a project to build KIM Hotels & Resorts there in Prague, and took the family with him for half a year. It was around spring with pleasant weather when Seokjin enjoyed the traditional Czech kolache sweet roll with hot chocolate and his mother enjoyed a piece of babovka with mint tea, in the outdoor seating cafe in Stare Mesto, Old Town Square of Prague.

Seokjin and his mother enjoyed their afternoon tea as they waited for another people to join. Seokjin's mother had a close friend who took visit into some places in Europe for vacation, and when this close friend arrived in Prague she invited her for a lovely afternoon tea with them. Seokjin mother's friend had son named Hyosang that already be friends with Seokjin since they were babies.

As they waited, Seokjin just looking around as he munched his precious kolache. Seokjin was just looking around, and then his gaze glued to see this certain person. A handsome boy, probably same age with him, wearing a fancy brown turtleneck sweater, and was reading encyclopedia with serious expression.

They were separated by the pavements street, in the different outdoor seating cafe. And Seokjin just stared into the handsome boy like he finally found someone perfect to be friends with. As homeschooling student, Seokjin got a feeling that this handsome boy must be cool and fun. The perfect one type. Not that this handsome boy has no flaw, but the perfect one type, that is not his childhood friend, Hyosang. This handsome boy was somehow totally charmed him.

Seokjin way too focused with his intense staring, made this handsome boy realized that someone was watching at him, and the handsome boy looked around for a while before he found Seokjin. Their eyes met. The handsome boy stared back, and after some moment in silence, this handsome boy smiled. A smile that revealed those adorable dimples.

A smile that revealed those adorable dimples, that made Seokjin blushed and chewed his lips, forgot the delicious kolache.

They were staring each other, and the time just seemed to stop. The time has stopped to celebrate their meeting.

"Seokjinie!"

Seokjin jolted when a distracted cheerful voice greeted him and he got a warm hug.

"H-hyosang? You already here?" Seokjin didn't even know why he stuttered.

"I bought you something." Hyosang said as he handed a whole package of Tatranky Hazelnut.

Seokjin received it happily. "Whoaaahh." Those wafer bars were one of his favorite.

"Hyosang, you are already this tall and getting more handsome?" Seokjin's mother patted the boy's head lovingly.

As the others were all talking together, Seokjin turned his head once more to see the handsome boy accross the pavements street. Found the other one gathered his encyclopedia and stood up. And Hyosang distracted him once more.

"Yeah, what?" Seokjin halfheartedly listening. He just needed to see this handsome boy accross the pavements street, but when he turned his head, the handsome boy already walked away.