Crush

Warning: Minor character death

[Several months before]

The clock shown it was 3.07PM when Seokjin hurriedly tidying his books as he lightly tapped his swollen pretty face. He was fall asleep in the library and still had another class to attend. He was there supposed to read some literatures yet he couldn't fight the sleeppiness and ended put his forehead above the thick books. He was lucky as he woke up though a bit shocked before the class begin, but he should be there joined the class before 3.15PM or else Professor Lee would not let him in. Even a perfect assignment and a smart brain won't help as an excuse, at all. Professor Lee hated anyone that is not on time. Seokjin cursed as he dashed running across the hallway, and almost reach his class when somebody shouted at him.

"Seokjinie!"

It was Hyosang, his childhood friend.

Seokjin stopped just to shouted the man back. "Later! I'm late for my class! I will text you!" He waved his hand and turned his body without any awareness as he ran again and bumped on someone. The books on his hands dropped on the floor. "Ahh I'm sorry." He mumbled as he gathered the books with a help of the other person.

"Be careful."

"I'm sorry." Seokjin repeated the apology and lifted his head to find a warm smile.

"Yah, Jung Hoseok, hurry up." Another voice distracted the pretty guy.

Seokjin glanced into this person with stunning blond hair before got his attention back to the bright smile in front of him and blushed.

"Don't run along the hallway, okay." The man who had been called Jung Hoseok unconsciously patted Seokjin's head. And taken aback when Seokjin flinched by the action. He didn't even know whether the person he patted was younger or older than him. Such a bad manners. "Ahh I'm sorry it was like a bad habbit of mine everytime I saw a cute creature." Hoseok smiled and handed the pretty guy the last book from the floor.

"Thanks." Seokjin received the book and bowed politely before he walked leaving the place as he noticed the blond haired man with stern look staring at him. He bit his lower lip as he shrugged it off and managed to reach his class a minute before 3.15PM.

-----

Seokjin was in his last semester, he was about to finish his study and will be graduate as an architect in about four months. He studied well and did his best though become an architect wasn't his first and main dream. It was his parents' dream, his dad was one of the most well known architect in his hometown and in Seoul. His main and only passion was actually cooking, but he suppressed his own ego just because he wanted to be a filial son, so he tried to aim the major architecture and do the best for his parents' sake.

"Ugh, what a hard afternoon." Seokjin groaned. "It was hard just because I fall asleep when I supposed to assist Professor Lee..."

"Was it an additional class? I don't remember you have any class in Tuesday afternoon." Hyosang sipped his warm mint tea.

"Sort of..." Seokjin pouted.

"But you accomplished it as perfect as always. Am I right?"

"Yeah but I think Professor Lee a bit pissed off of me."

Hyosang held out a cup of warm honey lemon tea that been ignored by the pretty guy. "Don't worry you did your best, just don't be late anymore."

Seokjin smiled as he took the cup and staring the liquid inside. Hyosang was never put him down, the man was always there to make him feeling better. "Hyosang ah..."

"Hmn?"

"Is it hard to become a doctor?"

Hyosang smiled and answered. "I think any major has it own difficulties, but you know, this is my dream..."