Confront and Cries

I wish I could Bubble Wrap my heart

In case I fall and break apart

-----

"Any reply?"

Bomi and Hyosang sat in the same table in the restaurant as they waited Yoongi for dinner.

"I asked him if Jjanggu is okay. And look the answer I got." Hyosang ran a hand through his hair and pulled it hard as he handed Bomi his cellphone.

Bomi received it and read the word 'Fine.'

"Fine?" Hyosang laughed in disbelief. "We did pet Jjanggu for quite long time since we were kids. But Jjanggu was no longer here with us."

-----

"The fuck you did!" Namjoon cursed as he gently pushed the young lady, as his reaction to reject the kiss.

"Namjoon, I like you!"

"And I don't."

"Why? Am I not good enough? Or you still can't let go of that pretty guy? That bitch from the architecture major?"

"DON'T TALK ILL ABOUT HIM!"

Namjoon shouted some sense, yet he did non sense to the pretty guy since that night, since the graduation party. As if what he did was not counted as an ill. As if only him had the right to hurt the pretty one.

"Oh great! I guessed it right! I knew it's him! I noticed your eyes glued on him whenever he was around." The young lady laughed. "Come on, Namjoon. Don't tell me that you don't know about him and Jin Hyosang. Don't tell me that you don't know that they are going to be married before they continue their study in England."

Namjoon didn't react but the young lady could tell, the man streaked by the news.

"You don't know?" The young lady mocked. "My close friend was in the same lab with Hyosang. If you ask me where the hell I got the information came from."

-----

And you wrote the book on how to be a liar

And lose all your friends

Did I mean nothing at all?

Was I just another ghost that's been in your bed?

-----

Seokjin ran back into the cockloft and dashed heading the bathroom. He threw his stomach up. He didn't feel good since the morning. He was actually didn't feel good since the days before, but he didn't tell Bomin. He acted as everything is normal, when it isn't.

And to witnessed his beloved man kissed another person?

What? 'Another' what? Seokjin laughed as he wiped his mouth. So stupid to felt jealous over something absurd and not right. The accident just made him realized that whenever Namjoon touched and forced him, the man was never kissed. It's not that the forced intercourse would be better with forced kisses. It would never. Because rape would be forever rape. Namjoon did it without his consent, at all. But...

But he won't deny his pure innocent heart, his bloody feelings, that the absence of those kisses just dragged him down.

He climbed up the bed and dragged his knees on his chest to burry his face. There laid a fluffy pink teddy right beside him. A fluffy pink teddy that Bomin brought to the room the following day after he Koala Namjoon. A fluffy pink teddy Namjoon gave him to pay the dinner he cooked when Bomin was not aroud.

He reached and hugged the fluffy pink teddy. Feeling lost, broken, and confused. He sobbed.

-----