Calm and Cured [End]

A/N:

Thank you so much for everyone that dropping by here to give this NamJin "Forgive Me" a try. It's a long journey with so much writer blocks, and after a while, we finally reached the end. I'm not really good with AU, probably only mastered the domestic one, but, to finally managed to finish this story, Gosh, I cri tears of joy and happiness. Thank you so much for the warm feedback you guys gave me this far. Review means everything. Gimme moar! Hahaa. Thank you. Hopefully you guys won't stop reading my NamJin works in the future. Pretty please//

This is a crosspost. For more NamJin (I won't post Young & Married nor White Confession --both were chaptered series and also completed-- here in wattpad) please kindly visit my ao3: pearlgrey

.

.

"Namjoon, please stop hurting yourself..."

"When you done with the revenge, will you listen? Will you listen to me? Will you let me help?"

"I will koala you I don't care you like it or not, unless you tell me when will you release me so we can be friends and hang out like normal people! At least be friends!"

"P-please sstop, a-and k-kill me instead... I hate you."

"Myungsoo is my son. He has nothing to do with anyone else."

"You. Don't be proud and happy with one year that I decided to give you. You weren't welcomed. Will never be."

"A year. Then get out of my life. Forever. A year from now, go kill yourself. Go leave my house, and kill yourself. Or I'm gonna kill you."

"Take me home..."

"Yah!! Namjoon!! Don't you dare to lost your consciousness!! Tell Myungie that you love him yourself!!"

.

.

.

.

.

Namjoon slowly opened his eyes, adjusted his vision with the brightness around. At first, everything were all seemed in a pale white colour. And when he could finally see what's in front of him: a green green grass and a beautiful maple tree, he sighed bitterly. So this is heaven? Or hell? He thought. Namjoon believed, he didn't deserve heaven. But the scenery in front of him way calm and beautiful to be called hell. He shut his eyes closed as he felt some kind of pain on his chest. His chest. He could remember everything about the incident and the bullet that left his abdomen bleeding, yet the pain was in his chest.

I'm not afraid to die. Might be a relief, actually.

Relief? But how you feel about pain?

Pain?

Yeah. Pain.

That was the kind of feelings and thoughts that Namjoon had always questioning, even in the last moment when he held Seokjin's hand. When he could finally held Seokjin's hand, along with Seokjin's heart through unfortunate situation.

Namjoon missed Seokjin, and Myungsoo. So much. And it caused the pain.

The pain way unbearable, he shut his eyes closed and decided to quietly wait the angel to take him off to the place where he should cross the bridge of the afterlife, or whenever, he didn't care. He didn't care what would happen later. If he was in hell, all he wanted to do was to pay his sins with the punishment he deserve, so he could be born again in a different incarnation to meet Seokjin and Myungsoo, and be a better person for his loved ones.