Confession and Compassion

Friday afternoon. A week since the day when the melody of Beethoven's Silence filled the air all around the cottage. And Mrs. Anh still on her vacation. Seokjin wasn't really busy that day and he decided to tidying up some of his belongings for charity. He took some boxes from his large wardrobe and sorted it out in one different box. He enjoyed doing it. Until he opened one certain grey coloured box.

He didn't know such box was there, because when he moved to the cottage a year ago, the one who packed everything was his mother. He technically didn't prepare anything and just moved in into 'a ready to live' house. Even his mother prepared the kitchen cabinets with full tools and groceries. Kind of, really, after he survived from the suicide attempt, and through out the pregnancy period, his mother did for him every small things he didn't bothered to care about. And after he gave birth, his focus was only for baby Myungsoo. To make it simple, all those little things were done by his mother.

And then there. The grey coloured box he found inside his large wardrobe was somehow tickled his inner sense. He opened the box carefully. Didn't expect to find a fluffy pink teddy and a pink carnation hairpin inside it.

Why? Really, Seokjin questioned it. After the melody he wanted to erase from his memory, that his love for his baby boy got him strength to overcome it, now he had to see again these two pinky cuties? Well, they were cute, but the kind of cuteness that made his heart bleeding.

"For Myung?"

Seokjin didn't even get the chance to curse the universe, as his son suddenly appeared in the bedroom. And took the pink teddy from him.

"Mommy, this is for Myung?"

"Uhh, that..."

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! We haven't finish the war!"

That was Jungkook, who spent his free time for a regular visit, holding a lightsaber, and came inside the bedroom like an intruder.

"Hyung, mommy gave this for Myung." The baby boy ignored the uncle's words, and raised the plushie doll with a cute grin.

And it's not Jungkook if he didn't act silly. With his naughty witty expression, he took the pink teddy. "Not until- ugh bleh." He coughed when the plushie doll was near around his face and accidentally inhaled the dust. "Gosh! Hyung, you need to wash this." He handed it back to Seokjin.

"Mommy, Von Count needs friend. Please wash for Myung?"

Seokjin calmly squeezed the pink teddy on his hand. Tried to manage his expression. Von Count needs friend? Or it's actually Myung? Not to mention that the plushie doll was kind of a friend for him when he was locked in the cockloft bedroom. The room where this man did crime to him. The room where the man forcefully planted his seed, and so Myungsoo grew inside him.

The pink teddy was an irony. Seokjin could clearly remember that Bomin has had told him that the pink teddy was a present from the man to pay the dinner he cooked when the young lad was not around. That man did him wrong, but the pink teddy was actually has nothing to do with the man's sin. And the pink teddy was somehow the only creature that comforted his bleeding heart, after he saw the man of his dream kissed a fine beautiful young lady.

"Mommy?"

Somehow, the pink teddy was there. For him.

"Ask Jungkookie hyung to put this on the laundry room. Mommy will wash it for Myung after finish tidying these..." Seokjin pointed the boxes.

"Yay!"

"Okay, let's go continue the war!" Jungkook gently dragged his nephew outside. "Oh, hyung." The younger wanted to make sure some other things. "You are not forget that my boyfriend will come for dinner, and he gonna stay until Sunday, right?"