Crashed

A/N:

Can you guys picture Seokjin here in this chapter with growing bangs as he tweeted the damn cutting bangs with kitchen scissors, while wearing blue pajamas as he prepared lunchbox for Namjoon and Taehyung on Vlive RUN. And imagine the pink teddy figurine Namjoon gave him as Bday present was a fluffy one. Stay alive.

-----

So I'll hold you tonight like I would if you were mine

To hold forever more

And I'll savor each touch that I've wanted so much

To feel before, to feel before

-----

"Hyosang ssi!" Yoongi finally managed to catch Hyosang to talk to, before the taller man disappear from his sights. It was the second day of the medical and pharmacy seminar in Sweden, and the other keynote speakers were already went out heading into the restaurant for lunch. Bomi who finished some small talks with another colleagues also approached to join the two.

"Ohh, Yoongi ssi? Bomi ssi?" The man greeted politely. "Is there something I could help?"

Bomi smiled, hiding gracefully her excitement to see the man on his dream. "May we talk, Jin Hyosang ssi?"

"May we ask a thing or two?" Yoongi offered his rare friendly expression.

Hyosang tilted his head. "Sure. But first, let's drop the formality." He smiled. "What it is?"

"Ugh." The pale one glanced into the young lady beside him to received a light nod. "It's about Kim Seokjin ssi..." Still adding 'ssi' because he didn't know Seokjin in person.

"Seokjin?" The handsome man knitted his eyebrows. Questioning why these two suddenly ask him about the pretty one.

"I'm sorry if my question sounds rude, but, may we ask about your relationship with Seokjin ssi?"

"Huh?"

"We need to confirm whether Seokjin ssi is single or not."

"What?" Hyosang didn't seem annoyed nor mad. The question was somehow amusing for him. "But, why?"

"That..." Yoongi wanted to finish his sentence but Bomi interrupted.

"It's our late friend Jung Hoseok from faculty of engineering asked for a help." Bomi added. "But the help he asked to Yoongi depends on what kind of relationship Seokjin ssi and you actually have, because you two seemed too close to just be friends." The young lady explained as she got the whole stories about Hoseok wanted to match Namjoon and Seokjin, tried her best to deliver the message.

"Ohh?" Hyosang finally laughed. "Yeah... Based on our parents willingness, we are supposed to be together but he got his heart for someone else."

"Ehh?" Bomi raised her left eyebrow. She heard it yet didn't know how to express it. At least she knew she had a chance to get closer to Hyosang because Seokjin had no feelings for his crush.

"So..." Yoongi added. "You mean..."

Hyosang nodded. "We are close, but not as a lover. Do you know Kim Namjoon? Kim hot genius?"

Now it's Yoongi who raised his left eyebrow. "He is our friend. Kim Namjoon is cousins with Bomi."

"Ohh? What a coincidence." Hyosang smiled. "Seokjin desperately loves that guy. And maybe they are together now?"

"Seokjin ssi is actually has feelings for our Namjoonie?" Yoongi jawdropped.

"And why you have this assumption that Seokjin is now together with Namjoon?" Bomi turned her head to face the pale man, and got a blank expression of Min Yoongi.