Clueless

Look over here, Cherry

Not over there, Cherry

My wishes never reach you

I like you, Cherry

It's not a lie, Cherry

My feelings for you just grow stronger

Come over here, Cherry

Because I'm waiting, Cherry

-----

"Thanks for the breakfast." Yoongi wiped his mouth with the napkin after finished a plate of sausages, bacon, grilled tomatoes, scrambled egg, and a slice of fried bread. "I didn't believe in 6.00AM until today." He smiled and got a light pinch on his waist from Bomi who sat beside him.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, guys." The young lady felt bad. It was 9.27AM, kinda late for breakfast and not a brunch as well. "I'm sorry I can't go to Seoul."

"No, it's not. No problem at all." Bomi took her mug and sipped her tea, convinced herself that dragged Yoongi to the airport and took one hour flight to Ulsan was okay. "We are glad and thankful we managed to see you before you go to the States, Hajin ah."

The young lady called Hajin smiled bitterly.

"Are you sure you really need to go? Instead of stay and live here in your hometown?" Bomi asked to feed her curiousity. "Won't it better and easier to live somewhere familiar than to live in States?"

"Hoseok is our beloved friend." Yoongi added. "You can count on us if you need anything for---" He cleared his throat, tried to find any good words.

"For you and your baby." Bomi bit her lower lip. "I mean, the unborn baby." She scratced her nape. "Won't it be hard to take care of yourself in the far away country when you are five months pregnant?"

"I hope it's not." Hajin smiled. "It's hard to be here when the man you love, died in a car accident just a week after he proposed you." She caressed her bulging stomach. "Trust me. It's the worst feeling ever."

Bomi stole a glance to the pale skin man beside her, asking for a word of help. But the man was as confused and lost as her.

"We are really sorry..." Were the words came from the caring young lady.

"It wasn't anyone's fault. It was an accident..." Hajin started to sob, and Bomi couldn't do more than to hug the poor one.

-----

"Hyung... Hyung..."

Seokjin felt someone lightly brushed his shoulder. And beside the deep voice, he could also listened the happy chirping sounds from the birds outside the window. His body felt sore and he felt the sleepiness worthed a whole year of sleeping. He didn't want to get up. He didn't want to wake up, he needed a moment to force to open his heavy lidded eyes and adjusted his vision. Sure, it was Bomin tried to wake him up with manners.

"Breakfast is served." The young lad pointed the tray on the study table. "Don't you want to eat some?"

"What time is it?" Seokjin shut his eyes closed, wanted to continue to sleep.

Bomin tilted his head. The older used to wake up early and was reading books or just staring the garden outside everytime he came in the morning. "I come to serve breakfast as usual hyung. It's 8.00AM."

Seokjin groaned and pulled the blanket up to his chin. "I'm so sleepy. I will take some, later..."

"You look pale and unwell, hyung." The young lad peeked. "I think, you really need to take some bites..."