Corpse

A/N:

Before reading this chapter, may I suggest you guys to listen Sleeping With Sirens "Let Love Bleed Red" and to prepare a cup of warm tea?

.

.

Is it naive to make plans that seem so far away?

There's a reason I feel this way

You're sleeping alone, I'm awake.

As you dream of me tonight, am I close to where you are?

.

.

[Flashback]

Namjoon laid the unconscious one on the mattress. Watched the pretty one angrily with his dark beads, as he took off his coat and threw it on the floor.

"Jin 041292, huh?" He hovered above, and brushed the sleeping one's bangs. Caressed those rosy cheeks. "What did you say to my dear Hoseokie, that he was so desperate and ended his life like nothing was worth to fight anymore?"

The only response he got from his monologue question was the pretty one's steady breathing.

His gaze glued on it's pretty face. His heart stung in ache as he remembered his late beloved friend. He once wholeheartedly loved this pretty guy. But those feelings disappered as it replaced with burning hatred.

"You don't deserve a beautiful life, as you took one from Hoseokie..." Namjoon threw another pieces of his clothes, as he ripped the sleeping one's white long sleeves buttoned shirt and took off the pants to left it bottomless.

He unzipped his own jeans then pulled it down around his thighs, and took a bottle of baby oil he prepared, to smeared it on his hand before he stroked his hard member. He carelessly poured the rest of the whole oil on the other's body as he entered the unprepared pink hole. Thrusted inside with no mercy.

He leaned down to scratched his teeth on the soft milky skin around the neck, and bit it with deep growl to vent his anger. He moved for another spots and left so many bruises bite marks along with his mad movements inside the unconscious pretty one.

He burried his face on the pretty one's neck as he kept biting. It was his solitude revenge for his beloved friend. He did it for his precious Jung Hoseok.

He thrusted harder before he pulled out and groaned loudly. Released his cum on the pretty one's stomach.

He panted heavily as he trailed his lips from the neck closer to those pinkish plump lips. He laughed bitterly as he studied the perfect sinful beauty. The angelic feature that devilishly mocked his existence. He laughed with a bleeding heart, as he bit and pulled those cherry lips. Invaded his tongue inside, and sucked harshly as he transfered his warm saliva to the other's mouth.

"Sleep well, sweetie." He mumbled between the wild mad kisses. "Your nightmare has just begun..."

[End of flashback]

.

.

Hyosang waited for a response.

"A baby?" Seokjin faintly mumbled the word.

Hyosang prepared himself for hours just to deliver the news, and he couldn't tell whether Seokjin would be glad or devastated. And the moment the pretty one chewed his lips, he knew. It wasn't a good news. Because no one is expecting a new life when it came from a hatred force. Where there is no love to plant the seed.

Seokjin went blank and spaced out for a certain moment. "My scholarship..."

And Hyosang was the only person knew very well about how Seokjin wanted to take a master degree, though it for his parents, before anything else. Because all Seokjin wished was to make his parents proud of him and so he could live as one he wanted. And now the condition was way far and different from the plan.