Invitation

"So, I forgot to ask you..." Hak said while jogging.

It's early in the morning and we've been jogging for more than an hour now.

After I recovered and been officially introduced to the tribe as a 'Son', my training happened everyday together with Hak. Right now, we're also training.

"What is it?" I said while I focused on my breathing. Running for hours isn't really just a simple task.

"How old are you, exactly? I forgot to ask you. I think you can play with Tae-Woo and Han-Dae sometimes." He said.

"I prefer training rather than playing. I'm also nine, by the way." I said.

Even if I almost knew nothing, I somehow knew about my age. Also for some reason, I found myself knowing how to read and write...

I'm not completely doomed.

Hak suddenly tripped in a rock which made me stopped to my tracks.

"Uhm, you okay?" I asked while squatting beside him.

Hak quickly looked at me, eyeing me from head to toe. There was disbelief in his face and horror, as well. I noticed him staring and so I quicly held my defensive stance, ready to take another brawl with him.

"W-what is it? Wanna fight?!" I said.

"No, how come your older than me?!" Hak suddenly complained.

Is that a problem?

"Why? Are you four years old?" I crossed my arms and asked sarcastically.

"E-eight" Hak narrowed his eyes while looking at me.

I smirked.

"Oya? Shouldn't you call me ane-san, little brother? Mundok was right, I am your big sister." I pulled off a smug look and started teased him while poking his chest.

I saw some of his nerves popping out at the side of his head.

However, before we could even argue with each other, we suddenly flinched upon sensing the aura that's coming from behind us.

"You brats..."

We both swallowed nervously.

"Who said you could stop running?!" Mundok appeared and then threw us out in the air.

(Timeskip: 5 years)

"Yue-sama, it's time to get up!"

Ugh...what is it this time? Today is day-off, isn't? I want to sleep more.

I hugged my pillow tightly before opening my eyes. Karin, my attendant and childhood friend, is currently standing near my bed with eyes glaring at me.

"Karin, it's day-off." I muffled through my pillows.

"But Yue-sama-"

"Please give me, 10 minutes." I cut her off and resumed my sleep.

I heard the sound of my door opening and then Karin didn't say anything anymore. She probably left...

Good.

Out of a sudden, my blankets were then yanked out immediately and I instantly felt the cold morning air.

The nerves!

I quickly sat up to see who it was.

"Oi, Yue! Continue your sleep once we arrive to Kuuto, old man's already waiting." Hak said in a lazy tone while throwing my blankets back at me.