Dream

In the ancient times, there has been a priest who could read the future of the Kouka Kingdom. Right now he resides somewhere in the land of the wind. Mundok told us so that the priest can tell the Princess what path she should take.

Priests, huh?

Hak just kept his bored and "I don't care" face all the time, while we went off to search for this priest.

Well, it's probably because he doesn't believe in magical things. While I on the other hand, is still in the middle. I believe in legends, of course. But not so much that I'll depend my life on it.

You should be in charge of your own life...not anyone.

"The priest left the castle because Lord Yu-Hon oppressed him..." Hak shared

Lord Yu-Hon, huh? 

He's a great general overall, but...his methods are...well...

It's something that I can't agree on. 

We kept on walking without any real direction. Just a random "over there" from Mundok's all we've got right now.

"We have to sleep outdoors. What do you want to do?" Hak said as he played with his Hsu Quandao.

I sighed. These two are at it again...I just walked boredly, expecting where this conversation will lead them. 

"It's not like the mountains by the castle, it's freezing here." Hak added

"Then I'll nestle up against you to sleep...or maybe Yue's" the Princess said as she looked at me excitedly. 

Hak then slipped his weapon into the air and I caught it mid-air. 

I've never really slept with the Princess ever since we're young. Hak's probably the one who gets to have an overnight with her most of the time at the castle.

Hak then went to the Princess and started to tease her. Yona-hime also seemed to have no idea. 

Then I suddenly felt some presence. I touched the ground to feel if there's other movement other than us. 

There is...and a lot of it, too.

"Hak..." I called and he's now pinning the Princess on the wall, his head on the rocks. 

"What are you doing?" I said threateningly as I  pushed his Hsu Quandao beside his head.

"How many?" I asked Hak, now preparing for whatever's going to happen.

"There's 40? No...50?" He said

The Princess looked at us confused. There are soldiers here at the valley. 

The Princess stiffened as Hak informed her that there are soldiers here. Hak had the Princess behind us as we readied ourselves. 

Suddenly, soldiers charged at us. With Hak's one strike, half of the soldiers are down. 

I smirked. Don't take all the fun, brother.

I jumped above the soldiers and swung my katana, making a huge strike and winds cutting them down. 

I jumped back besides Hak, smirking at him as he rolled his eyes and looked at someone from the Fire tribe who's much more dressed up than the others.

"The thunder beast Raijuu is in good health, huh? General Son Hak..." the man said 

I looked at him.

He looked like someone I know...

He then turned his attention to me.

"Oh? I didn't expected to see you here too...Yorukaze-hime, General Son Yue."