Black

"With the Five tribes behind your back, I don't think you'll face much problems in this." 

"The land won't be a problem, too. The plan General Joo-Doh have made can be executed without problems." I said as I was examining the map of the borders.

I spent the rest of my day with Soo-Won in his study, listening to their plans. 

"Then that's good." He said with a smile as he also looked down at the map beside me. 

I stared at him for a moment. 

Why did he have to give me back my title as General? That would make things more complicated if the tribes would know I'm here. 

For all I know I may just be branded as missing...or even dead. Am I supposed to keep my mouth shut for all he's done?

"What is it?" He said as he noticed me staring. 

"Nothing. Just wondering if the other generals will be okay for me fighting at the front." 

"I don't think it's wise if you let them know I'm here. I will leave this place anyway..." I said in a low voice as I straightened up and moved on the opposite side of the table, away from him.

I noticed his expression changed and he looked away. 

Maybe I spoke too much...

"You'll be in the front lines, the preparations will be complete in two days. Prepare everything you need."

"And also...I'll be the one to decide when you'll leave. Make sure you remember that." He said with a scowl before he left the room. 

I gripped my hand tightly and hit the table, surprised by his sudden change of mood which made me irritated. 

This sucks. This absolutely sucks! 

That crafty son of a crap have really thought this through before he saved me. Using me for his advantage, what a load of crap!

I returned that night into my chambers and slept with a foul mood. I closed my eyes and sensed the presence of the dragons. 

Is it just me? Or I can sense them...funny. Like, their presence are somehow, not that strong. How far are they anyway?

Hak?

Why is he here? 

I tried to move as I can see Hak in the middle of a field. There is a huge army going towards him which made me stiffened.

I tried to run towards him but I can't move my body. I tried to call him...but my voice won't reach.

What is this? A dream?

Hak began fighting off the soldiers by himself. I felt my heart clenched everytime he strikes his opponent, he's really good but he can't keep that up by himself, there's too many of them!

"Hak!" 

I kept calling for his name as I struggled on my place. I can see his heavy breathing and his movements beginning to slow. 

Someone please! Help him!

The dragon warriors then arrived to join him. I paused as I saw them once again though it's strange...why do they look all sick? 

The number of the army was still too much for them, their movements are strange! I've got a bad feeling about this!

They're about to collapse when I saw Zeno running towards them to help. A soldier raised his sword at him and my blood went cold as I saw his sword went into Zeno's head.